Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I brought up Plague not being able to affect HP; is this intentional?

When i switch defense team, it always put my first team by default so i need to switch defense team twice to get the good one

I know this one was mentioned before by someone else. I’m just mentioning it again because I don’t see it at the top and I think it’s a fairly major game mechanic that I don’t want to be overlooked for the next update.

Namely, summoning does not work as I believe it was intended. Whether using Gar’Nok, Giant Spider, Dokkalfar, or Dark Master, the summoned troop is capped at level 15 (even though the description suggests otherwise and my own version of the troop is level 19 or 20), and does not have any traits. Makes using these troops in PvP a lot less appealing.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is not, we’re fixing this for the next update.

@Rickygervais, @einsteinle: We’re looking into these issues.

Yea, I hope they look at this. Summoner won’t summon a traited Ghoul either but his Daemonic Pact seems to be working fine, the Ancient Horror is the correct level, rarity and has the traits I’ve unlocked on it.

1 Like

Plus ghoul is pretty good now too! Good fill troop

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well. I’ve tried to use the Giant Spider to spawn a spider swarm. No traits while I have it fully traited. Haven’t looked at the level.
I want to have a build around the Sacrifical Priest, but that’s not really useful if the Abhorath is only level 15 and not traited.

It does seem to work whenever Gorgotha or Kerberos summons a minion, I’ve only seen this happen on the opponent’s side.

Another thing, i’ve even seen Kerberos spawn two Ghouls after eating one of my troops… :frowning:
Could be that it has eaten the Infernal King where it’s death also triggered the Immortal trait. Not sure of that last bit however, needs further testing.

1 Like

Okay so the weekly reset has arrived and I haven’t been given my PvP tier 1 reward yet. I was still tier 1 until I finished a PvP match a few minutes ago and now I’m tier 14 but still no reward.

Oddly, just now my friend randomly got this. I’m pretty jealous

Where’s mine? :confused:

1 Like

Troop selection filter
15-1: shouldn’t it be 20-1?
14-1: just completely randomized all my troops 20 next to a 1 by a 14 etc

1 Like

rogue party in leonis empire,4 games in row

sorry for my english

EDIT

is stealthy problem,no hit and games is not finishing

I had no rewards either, just a rollover to tier 15

1 Like

@Alpheon I was reset today but did not receive the pvp tier 1 rewards.

Interestingly I had the same thing happen as what the screenshot that @Sugar_Bunny posted. For some reason after logging in I immediately received all my tier I PvP rewards without having played a match in this cycle.

@Alpheon Savage Hunter and Winged Bison, last week’s event glory bundle troops, are still not in chests. It appears as if this week’s glory troops (at least Creeper, haven’t confirmed the others) are also not in chests yet. Any idea when this will be fixed?

1 Like

[quote=“Athrillskr, post:41, topic:13522, full:true”]
I’m doing the Glacial Peaks quest line. Freeze does not seem to be working correctly. It’s affecting troops on my team that are not frozen. Also, troops that are frozen are getting free turns.[/quote]

@Alpheon Did you guys look into this? I don’t see anything posted at the top of this thread.

Don’t know if you on PS or Xbox. But ALOT of reset “problems” can be handled by loading the current files for the week. On Xbox you need to “quit” the app, if you use instant resume.

I’m on Xbox, and I quit out of the app every night before going to bed.

I also have the issue with the Defenders tab freezing the game. Most the time it unfreezes after 20-30 seconds, but 3 times over the weekend it completely locked up the game and I had to close it after waiting several minutes.

Another issue I have is the Revenge Daily Task. I got this task yesterday and it doesn’t count the revenges that appear in the ranked PVP menu. I restarted my game and then my console, none were counted. I’m guessing because the task specifically states from the Revenge menu which is gone since the update.

I exit the game completely every time I’m done playing. I’m playing on Xbox One.

@Andrew i think you forgot impervious status can be devoured

Edit: web also working on impervious troop

This.

Bonus points if you also get the “Task was already completed” error. Which I did.

Looks like it’s on the list. HOWEVER, there are quite a few bugs that were mentioned in this thread that have not been added to the list. For instance, the sorting bugs in the troop menu, how many of the glory troops aren’t yet available in chests, and how the “show all” troop view isn’t showing tons of the new troops that have been released. @Andrew