Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I know it does not fix the problem, but can’t we reset the players with gems ? If this problem is going to be an ongoing thing, maybe they can change the cost from gems to gold, because gems are harder to get.

Im not spending gems to refresh, this is a terrible idea since we will need to refresh 4-5x every time and my gems are too precious

Then that person should play more or shut up. No point penalising people who actually do play!

That is why I said if they can change to gold, the same it is to change casual.

When you lost, you lost between 5-8 points it’s not a big deal when you win it give you 40-45 points so if you log in and lost 10 fights you lost average 50 point so only 2 wins and you back to same points

And if your defence team wins your laughing :+1:

1 Like

Well, judging by how things generally go down in the GoW community, that will be a hard sell. It’s been complained about since PVP 2.0 came out on the PC. It seems the devs haven’t come up with a solution for the issue that works for the masses.

It’a certainly hard to fix, yes, but widening the 3 trophy match pool can only be beneficial, in my opinion. A super high majority of 3 trophy fights are against very active people anyway, so they’ll be back after a good few hours or a day at most.

Personally, I’d like to see the “drop out of pvp pool” extended to 48 hours or more to slightly increase variety in opponents for said trophy match. It sounds harsh and I understand you’ll be losing defence points for being invaded a lot, however, that’s just the nature of this game.

Just my thoughts on this since it’s been annoying me for the past good few hours, ha ha…

Refreshing isn’t really a solution. It’s the same overall pool of players.

If people are going to moan then defence losses should not reduce your rank. Defence wins can give slightly more reward incentive. Problem solved.

Then they should make invade losses/quits result in 5-10 times the current points drop to cut out the twatting about.

2 Likes

I agree with this, yes. The current problem as well is how the leaderboard works, especially regarding losing/quitting out.

I’d also like to see the leaderboard system get tweaks, etc.

The could double the inactive timer for the pool of Defend players, and cut the point loss in half.

tributes seems back to normal for me

I’ll check mine when I get home from work in 4 or 5 hours.

Has anyone tried remote play? Just thinking of the long nights when I’m away from home. Might be difficult if our lass is online though!
Sorry, wrong thread, feel free to move mods.

Th problem is that there are a very small number of players who are a worthy opponent for you, and two thirds of them are in your guild. Add in the mechanism to take players out of the pool after a few hour and this is what it is.
If they broadened the range of players for you, then the revenge battles for the lower level players that you are battling would be even more unfair. I don’t think there is a fix here other than growing the game.

The pool of players has to be fairly small. When I got up my Defend announcement listed I went 0-21. So I looked out the log. Same 5 opponents generated 21 losses in the “window”. Granted they play a ton, but still.

@Alpheon

Plague’s spell doesn’t affect HP.

Hi,

some new stuff for the devs.

1. german cardtext is missing disease “erkranken” for weapon: BurningScythe
    Burning_Scythe german text is missing the last ability

2. german translation for daily-task to open one gem-key is google-autotranslated and make absolutly no sense.
    horrible gemkey daily task translation

3. own unit dies by 3rd trait of keeper of souls (“50% chance to Summon a Wight when an enemy dies.”) - even if no keeper is longer on the board
    keeper of souls 3rd trait triggers - but keeper is always dead

4. rank of player “Niko” is shown as #1 in list but #101 in opponent selection table
    Player “Niko” rank 1 or 101 ???

5. matches in explore-modus counts for daily-task-pvp-battles
    explore counts as pvp-match for daily task

6. enemy team abilities - not initilazied variables?
    enemy team ability-text variables may empty

So thats for now, have a nice week.
So long.

@Alpheon Although the tool tip for deathmark no longer says it has a 2 turn delay, the delay still seems to be there. I’ve used it at lot since the update and have never seen an enemy die in the first two turns.