CONCEPT TEAM: Need a PC/Mobile tester

For me, it’s not the same at all. If I fill EK and then fill Bat instead of firing off EK, there’s enough damage done from Bat that the first cast of EK will likely kill the first 2 enemies. All I have to do at that point is fill EK one more time and it’s over. Trust me, I’ve tried pretty much every config of EK there is - for me, EK / Valk / Bat / Mercy is the best.

1 Like

I’d put Mercy instead of Rowanne. My current main PvP deck is : EK - Valk - Mab/Bat - Mercy. Works pretty well for me. It has everything… stun/freeze lock, board control, loop, speed, cleanse.

While Mab’s 3rd trait is a nice compliment to EK’s 3rd trait, Impervious and Mana Shield can be a pain in the butt. That’s why I lean a little more towards using Bat instead of Mab.

and that’s exactly why I switch Mab and Bat in that deck. =)

I’m too lazy to switch back and forth. :flushed:

If I come up against a team I don’t think my EK team matches up well against, I switch to another entire team…

I said exactly this but you didn’t understand it. But yeah first 2 troops will be killed either by double EK cast or combined casts of battles and EK.

And when I say double EK cast I don’t mean first EK casting twice. Valk will fill both of them so their 2 casts.

Right, but in my experience 1 cast of Bat + 2 casts of EK is a bit faster than filling both EK’s twice and firing them off twice.

2 Likes

That’s true, I’m talking about the safer way not the slightly faster.
Also bat + ek won’t always kill top first troops. Mostly? Yes, but about 30% of the time they won’t (talking about end game team here). Double EK killing first 2 troops? They will always.

2 Likes