Concealed Supremacy - Recruitment - *FULL*

One spot left. Hurry you don’t want to miss out. :wink:

I’ll take the last spot! Send me an invite to code: ELOF3

I can easily exceed all your base requirements. I’ll have my last two kingdoms to lvl 10 tomorrow night. I also have 4 (+magic) kingdoms boosted to 5 stars for that bonus.

Ok sounds good. Look for me on global and I’ll recruit you.

We’re all full again. Maybe next time. :wink:

So weekly reset has come and we have two spots open for two players that can make 1334 seals and donate 100 - 534k gold. We’ve gotten into the top 500 in the guild rankings and complete 40k seals every week. We’ve completed tasks twice since we started and usually get 5/6 done otherwise. This passed week we completed all 6 task statues and reached 40k seals.

Come join the fun with us in the game and chat on Discord. We’re active and social. Leave a pm for me and I’ll get back to you asap. Don’t miss your chance to get into a strong and growing guild. You can pm me here or find me on global chat 1. Hope to meet you soon.

Hey everyone! Concealed Supremacy has two spots open at the moment. We are looking for social and active players who can reach these requirements:

Gold: Minimum 100k unless levelling kingdoms, in which case - donate what you can. We hope you will be able to do much more. When the guild has a full 30/30 membership, it will be expected that everyone will share the burden equally at 534k unless you are still leveling kingdoms.

Seals: 1334 seals each per week (so that we always get the 40k chests)

Trophies: I think we’ll leave this open for now. If the gold and seal minimums are met then there should be adequate trophy collection to start out with.

Hey there gem matchers. Come join a young guild that has collected 40k seals every week but our first. We’ve enjoyed regular task completion the last two weeks. Other weeks we’ve gotten 5/6 with the sixth on the 9th or 10th step.

We’re 43 days old and need an active and social player to round out our impressive group. Drop a message. Come have some fun putting little coloured circles in a line and chat on Discord with our imaginative and comical bunch. Hope to meet you soon.

3 Likes

Still looking for that 30th member. Check us out. You won’t be disappointed. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

All filled up for now folks. We’ll let you know if it changes. :wink:

Well real life has got me looking for a new member to fill the guild up again. :smile:

We are an active guild who has made 40k seals each week except the first. We’ve completed regular tasks for the last two weeks and are on pace to do again this week. We’re very social on Discord with our guild chat. We’ve climbed up to 372nd in ranks in the short 6 weeks we’ve been around. We’re looking for a player that’s active daily and social and can make 100k to 534k gold donation and collect 1334 seals minimum.

Think you’ve got the right stuff? Come join a guild with the right stuff. Grow with us as we get better each passing week. Drop a message and I’ll get back to you asap. Hope to meet you soon.

Still looking for that one member to fill up our guild. Come join the fun before weekly reset hits in 24hrs or so.

We have filled the vacant position. Thank you.

I’m looking for a new guild. If an opening comes available I would like to join. Level 522. All kingdoms level 10. I play every day but mostly on weekend. I can put in 600k on Monday and get 200-300 T’s and seals throughout week.

Hi @LadyFae I have sent you a pm.

I’m goddamn proud of our Guild for getting this

7 Likes

And with our first legendary from those legendary tasks . . . we also have a couple openings for two active and social players.

Quite a few of our members started with us with kingdoms needing to be levelled. Quite a few of those members have completed that task. This means that not only are we hitting 40k seals every week, we are also starting to complete all regular tasks on a weekly basis as well. Well, for the last 3 weeks anyway so far. We’ve been able to fire off only a couple legendary’s each of those weeks but that will change as we grow.

Come grow with us. We’re ranked 230 now and still climbing our way up the ladder. We’d love to have you join the ride up. Send me a pm, leave a post here or look for me on global. Happy gemming!

7 Likes

All filled up. Thanks folks.

1 Like