Concealed Supremacy - Recruitment - *FULL*

Thank, @Draprion. It’s great to have people outside the guild sending us good wishes.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Unfortunately we have had a member decide that the pace of our guild is actually a little too high for their playstyle and have left the guild. I wish them the best in their future with the game.

But that means we have a spot available for one active and social player. The mins in the original post are still in effect so you can scroll up and see if these are acceptable for your playstyle. We have Discord for our guild chat although it is not mandatory that you use it. We as a guild have completed 4 out 6 tasks and been able to build up 32k+ seals this week so far and almost 11k trophies so far in the young life of our little band of gem matchers.

If you think what we offer might be something that interests you and the minimum requirements are acceptable, drop us a line, pm me or look for me or @RiverSong on global 1. Can’t wait to meet you. :smile:

1 Like

We have found our 30th. Thanks but full again.

1 Like

You replied to my post looking for a guild, and, after reviewing your requirements, I think I’d be a great fit and a great asset. I’ve been playing for several months, and while I’m not as stacked as you are, I’m doing pretty well. Ironically, I have only two mythics, and they happen to be Wulfgarok and Pharos Ra. I"ve got Wulfgarok mostly traited and just need more venom traitstones, but I just got Pharos Ra.

I contribute tons of gold, complete my seals early, and I play every day.

@semiba, we may very well have an opening in a day or two. It’s up to you if you want to wait. If you accept another offer, we will understand. The latest you will hear from us is Sunday; possibly before that.

That’s fine. As long as the switch happened before reset.

If we switch, it will definitely be before reset. Is here the best place to contact t you?

Well we had a member return to his former guild to help keep it alive. We wish him good luck in the future.

But that means we have one spot open. Check the top post for the minimums and see what you think. We’ve accumulated almost 38k in seals and have 5/6 tasks complete with the last one at 9/12. We’re a social and active guild and look forward to meeting you. Look for me or @RiverSong on global 1 and we’ll get you signed up.

1 Like

All full up again. Sorry - try again later.

Hello there. We are on the look out for our next newest member - one spot available. We are a two week old guild but our group is very active and very social. We collected 40k seals by Friday and completed all tasks by Saturday. We have Discord for guild chat but still pop into game chat on a regular basis.

If you’re looking for a good home to grow and get better with the help of myself and the other members - please drop us a line, pm me or watch for me in Global 1 chat. Hope to meet you soon.

We are a very fun, close and social guild. You won’t be disappointed. :smile:

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump bump. Such a busy forum. Pushed my thread down so I thought I’d bring it back up. :wink:

We are a young but strong guild able to give players the time to finish levelling their kingdoms, a very social and active Discord and in game chat and very active players that have completed amazing things in the short life of our little group.

We have one spot available for a player that thinks they can meet the challenge. Come grow with us. You won’t regret it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone but we have found our newest member. Full again.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Looks like we’re on the lookout for the next big player. We have one spot open in an active and highly social guild. We’ve climbed the ranks up to #869 in the short life of our guild.

Come be a part of it. Check out the original post for the mins and drop me a line. Hope to see you soon.

All filled up.

1 Like

Another reset is upon us and I find that we have 1 spot available for a daily active player that can make the minimums required. We are a friendly and very social guild. We have Discord as our guild chat platform with helpful information available on site.

Come join the rise of Concealed Supremacy and grow with us. PM me here on the forum or look for me on global chat in game. Hope to meet you soon.

Hey, hope you still have a spot! I’ll join and meet the requirements! I just left my current guild because half the members never contribute

Benjamin Badger is my invite code

Thanks everyone. We’re all full again.

So as a favour we were giving a home to two temporary players until the guild they were waiting for had spots open for them. That has happened today so we have two spot available. I wish Yoyosblound and Volupia good luck in the game and hope they enjoy being with their new guild.

Well, two spots available for daily active and social players. We have hit 40k seals the last two weeks and are on track to do it again this week. We got all 6 tasks complete the week before last but fell a little short last week. This week is looking pretty good but losing two members we’ll have to see. We have Discord for our main guild chat and use it quite a lot. Everyone is friendly and helpful in the guild.

Come join us and be part of a guild that’s getting stronger every week and climbing the ranks fast (#738 last time I looked). You won’t regret it.