Concealed Supremacy - Recruitment - *FULL*

Invite sent

And that makes nine. Welcome to Concealed Supremacy, Maddi. Hope you’ll be with us a long time.

1 Like

Thank you for accepting me into your new guild right now! I’m excited for the future :slight_smile:

Hey, Lun, Ravx and enulun! Welcome to Concealed Supremacy!

1 Like

Hello, Miss.

Sent you a message.

Responded. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks for the referral @psydotogist. Greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Well day 6 in the young life of our guild done. And what a day! Climbed to 4392 in the ranks. Reached Platinum 1 and we are 100 trophies from the next promotion for the guild. But the biggest thing today . . . . . we were able to recruit 8 new members. So amazing! Some from this awesome forum community and the others from the ongoing efforts of @RiverSong letting everyone know about the guild and recruiting those who are swayed by her positive comments. 16/29 spots filled.

As you can see - 13 spots left. Come on in. Have some fun. Chat. Explode some troops. We’d love to have you. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I would like to add my earnest recommendation of this guild. I think it is going to be a really good thing to be a part of, especially from the beginning.

I know from personal experience during her time in Intrim that River Song is incredibly giving in terms of her many donations to the guild. Be it in-game items like gold, trophies, and seals, real money for guild keys, the intrinsic value of being a good friend and guild mate, or the passion to engage and inspire others, River is extremely generous and helpful and I wish her and the new guild nothing but the best!

7 Likes

^^^^I paid @Saluki to say that. It was worth every penny.:wink:

Seriously, thanks, Sal. It’s very kind of you to give us your support. And he is right - getting in on the ground floor of this guild will enhance your GoW experience, clear up your skin problems and win the war for the Allies. So come on in - the water’s fine

2 Likes

Hi. Some changes to the minimum requirements were posted in the original post at the top. Time to open the doors to members of all levels. In summary:

100k gold unless levelling kingdoms. Expectation as you grow is to get to a point where each member is contributing 534k to share the load of the 16M gold for all tasks to be completed.
1334 seals per week
No trophy minimum as of yet. I still think that for now if the other two mins are met the trophies will be there.

If you’re active and social and still need to grow into a better player than you already are then Concealed Supremacy is the place for you. We have seasoned vets, mid-range levelled players and a few beginners in the group so far. Always willing to answer any questions you may have even if you think it’s a stupid question. We can offer advice on game progression and team builds. And we now have guild chat available on Discord but isn’t a requirement to use. We have made some great strides as we have grown over this first week of life, so come join us and as we grow - you will grow.

2 Likes

Well day 7 down with our merry little band of gem matchers. Another banner day for recruitment. 5 new members bringing our total up to 21/29. We’re ranked 3780 and at Diamond 2. We’ve laid off on the tasks, waiting for the weekly reset but I’m confident we can complete at least four of them this coming week. We’ve been able to accumulate 11.7K seals but some of the newer members are waiting to get things going until reset which is fine.

Next week will be an exciting one, seeing how well we can do with almost a full guild. We have a great group of players and would love to see you here. Not much time left before reset so send a message, leave a post, check global chat in game for @RiverSong or myself for an invite. Come and join the fun.

3 Likes

Only 4 spots left available. And about 4 hours until reset. Join us before it’s too late. :wink:

3 Likes

Well reset is upon us. Time to start the grind all over again. We have 4 spots available for active, friendly and social players. If you’re levelling kingdoms we can help. If you’re done then your donations will help everyone in the guild. We’ve completed one task so far and very close to having the second done. We did Blue first so that all our members could get Dragon or Celestial armor with those gems. Beneficial to the player and the guild.

Join Concealed Supremacy where the sky is the probably not even close to the limit. :wink:

5 Likes

I love waking up to surprises. Well nice ones anyways. :wink:

We are now 29/30. Only one spot left and we’ll have a full crew. We’ve completed 2 tasks (12/12) and quickly banging off the third. We’ve achieved Champion 1 status in the rankings and are at 2977. Very good job by our 1 week old guild.

So . … . 1 spot left . . . .who wants it? Who wants to join a friendly, productive and social guild just getting its feet planted for a long and glorious existence? Message us here or find @RiverSong or myself in global1 chat in the game. We hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Well everyone we are full. Or at least we will be after the server issues are over and I can invite the player and fill the last slot.

I want to thank everyone for their warm wishes, kudos and referrals to our new guild. I am very please that we were able to fill all 30 spots in only a week with all your help. As I’ve said in other posts, we have a very nice balance of players ranging from veterans of the game, mid level players looking to “pull a Mr. Sammy” to beginners that are full of questions and anxious to do well with us.

Special kudos to @RiverSong for her tireless efforts pushing the guild in global and recruiting so many members from there.

I think we have a bright future and hope Concealed Supremacy will be in the rankings for a very long time.

Thank you so much.

9 Likes

Couldn’t do it without you, boss. :wink:

1 Like

How exciting! I joined intrim in its infancy and it’s a wild ride to the top. I sometimes miss the early days of rising up the ranks so quickly. All the best @RiverSong, glad you found such a happy home :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, @Shadow. All the good wishes we’ve received from former guildmates have meant a lot to us. See you at the top!

2 Likes

Nice one guys. Keep us posted on your progress.

2 Likes