REMOVED.new one made

Sorry, just joined another guild, gut ty a lot

PS4. Not sure my username didnā€™t work PlayStationĀ® Official Site: Consoles, Games, Accessories & More

I need your invite code, not your username

My apologies, l didnā€™t know there was such a thing for this game. Let me know where its located in the game and when l log on late tonight lā€™ll be sure to provide it. Thanks for your patience.

when the game loads, just hit options on the main screen and it will be on the bottom

BRYGUY_TLXV

Thx for the help.

will get you added before I get to bed tonight,welcome to crimson sky

Room for ONE more

Still Recruiting

Hey,

Iā€™m interested to join your guild, if you have enough space and nerves for me
Iā€™m from Germany and Iā€™m level 110

I try to play every day

Greeting from Kevin

I need your invite code and make sure you leave your current guild

My invite code is REHAEL

Invite sent

Hi, do you guys still have room - Iā€™d like to join

I wonā€™t know until reset, Iā€™ll repost here when I know

Room for TWO lucky individuals to join the rank 21 Guild

Crimson Sky is a great guild. I would classify us as ā€œcasual-competitiveā€. Weā€™re really friendly, welcome members who donā€™t have to be level 1000 (although we have a few that are close to that level), but are there to grow and willing to pull their weight.

Right now weā€™re in the midst of a slight ā€œhoardingā€ to get the psn trophy for completing all tasks in a week, but generally we complete 2 or more full guild statues per week, while also chipping away at the other ones, which makes for some nice rewards. We easily hit 20,000 seals per week.

Guild requirements are easy to remember, at 50k gold, 50 trophies, 500 seals. Most go above and beyond that, but we also understand that people have lives as well and this way some weeks people can go above and beyond and others when life is busier, can still contribute the minimums.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, respond here with:

YOUR PLAYER LEVEL
ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF CONTRIBUTIONS

to be consideredā€¦ we look forward to having you on the team!

ONE spot openā€¦get it while you can

I play everyday and can easily contribute 100K gold and 100 trophies a week, level 126 invite code CREL_EHOD

Be sure to leave any guild you may be in and I will add you later