☄ Canadian Bacon is recruiting - 💥 casual to hardcore PC ☄ 30/30:

Hi Canadian bacon awsome name by the way.im also Canadian!im new to guild joining and most require so much contribution its scary.so I would be interested to join your guild.im level ~70.my code is patatipatata.it might be capital letters if that changes anything.thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello, just got back into the game with all the new changes that happened I’m a friend of flashpaws. I’ll be active during the week but cannot play on weekends. If you have a spot for me my invite code is : RAIDBOSS

1 Like

Hey guys, thanks for your interest, I messaged the guild leader, hopefully we’ll get you guys added soon!

1 Like

Hi pat, I did add you but it said you are already in a guild so if you still want to join us then let me know. Sorry I’m late replying, iv been at work. :laughing:

Hi raid I did send invite earlier and have sent again so hope to see you soon :blush:

Alrighty, I’ll check again when I get home. I didn’t receive it last time,
cheers.

1 Like

cool! If there is any problems then please let me know and we shall see you soon :smiley:

Nope, it doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

Just holla at me in channel 15 ingame when you’re logged on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in and have sent another invite, I’m on channel 15 now so holla back :smiley:

im 280,my cities are all lvl10, casually regular older player looking for a guild.
inv code is FREEMAN_20

1 Like

I’m definitely interested. Level 370, working my cities up to 5 stars, generally contribute around 200k gold plus 700-1000 seals a week. I’m pulling a lot of weight in my current guild, which I think I’ve kind of outgrown, and I’m looking for a more active one.

Invite code ZACH 25

1 Like

Hi aerothopter, You are very welcome in our guild, we are all active and growing, for some reason it says you don’t exist when using the code , had this loads of times. Is there anything else added to your name?

No… here’s a thought, though. I play on mobile, and I thought that PC and
mobile share a server. Is it possible that you can’t see me because I’m not
a PC player?

Maybe try ZACH_25 ?

1 Like

Yes I found you a welcome to the guild anything you need then feel free to ask us in chat ,
Yes they are linked the PC and mobile. If you use stream I can talk you through it to link accounts :slight_smile:

I want to join. My code is LIGHTNG
I’ve been playing everyday, though I’m still leveling kingdoms.
I played two years ago and am returning on a new account, so I already got some good teams and I am getting a lot of gold.

1 Like

Hi LIGHTNG I have added you and welcome to our guild :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’m interested if you still have space - working on getting kingdoms to 10 at the moment
Invite code is COCONUT
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Iv sent an invite and happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

Heya! I’m a pretty active player though I just started a few weeks ago. I’d love to have a more active guild. My invite code is LILADEL_1

Thanks!

1 Like