Come Join The Murder **30 Secs 2 Match Recruitment** (Rank 50)

invite code: ByronJ lvl 191

1500 seals no problem
PVP 1 every week

Would love to have you if you are still eligible :smiley:

Let me know if you still want to join

You qualify let me know when you leave your current guild

28/30 atm need 2 more ppl :baby:

I have left my current guild.

Invite sent.Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Hey,

Pretty new here but interested. Joined a guild not knowing anything. Came from Empire4Kingdoms. Tired of spending so much to maintain a high in ranks alliance as well as many accounts there. Great game. After almost 4 years and thousands spent, turned it all over to my second in command. Nuff said.

Would like to be in a guild that chats and has an idea of whatā€™s going on. Am basically learning as I go just putting the pieces together.

Thanks for the time, LunHi. (Invite code)

Found a spot thanks for responding

Are you going to be able to fulfill the weekly requirements?

Hi! I am level 80 and can meet and hopefully exceed your guild expectations. I would love to join! My invite code is Elsa_37

Afternoon !

Wow, what a great ant typical Monday. Itā€™s over now and I can get to business. Gameplay. LOL

I feel that I will be able to do well for the guild as a team player and meet the daily tasks presented me. Given I have put the pieces together with no help in such a short time, with guild bonusā€™ and advice, I feel I will meet and exceed what is asked of me.

Question; Does what little I have gained (comparatively to others at your levels) is mine to bring to your guild ? That is, glory, gold, seals and achievements.

Let me know and thanks in advance.

It will be exciting to be part of an active communicating guild.

Still looking to join you all.

Anyone else having difficulty with the new update in that upon log in, a message suggests that a new version is available asking to tap the update tab which takes one to the AppStore where the tab says ā€œopenā€ and not (get or update". Tapping ā€œopenā€ only takes one back to the game where the page loade momentarily then gives the same ā€œupdate is availableā€.

Have not been able to get into the game for almost two days ; -(

Iā€™d try just going into the AppStore directly, going to Updates, and see what it says there. Thatā€™s what I did today and Iā€™m in.

1 Like

Dorgath ! ! !

You are awesome ! I AM IN THE GAME : -)

Thanks soooo much. Have always been an Apple / Mac man and didnā€™t even think to go to the AppStore app itself.

There has to be a broken code between the game message directing us to the AppStore .

Thanks Again !

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve had bad experiences in the past with other games when trying to update via the game like you did, so now I always go to the AppStore directly and update. :slight_smile: Glad it worked for you.

Hi,
as my current Guild is becoming more and more inactive, iā€™d like to join yours.

I can easily meet your requirements (already have full 1.5k seals this week and not yet claimed).

Hope to get a positive answer.

My invite code is XTHOR82.

Would be glad to have you :smiley:

Tell me your invite code :smiley:

Afternoon,

My invite code is LunHi.

Thanks ; -)