Come Join The Murder **30 Secs 2 Match Recruitment** (Rank 50)

I’d love to join - invite code Avaling

2 spots open atm (28/30)

Hi there,

I’m in my guild for more than a year but there are to much inactiv players, and my GM is off for 60 days.

I’m ATM searching for an active guild.
I play every day (1h at least)
Lvl 285,this weeki contribuate 700+ seals , 200k+ gold 150+ trophies

BR

Invite code: CHTONG

Please say me if interested, i’m still in my guild

Ofc if you can fulfill the minimum requirements (atleast) you are welcome to join us
Leave your invite code so i can invite you over

I’m ready to be invite.

Invite code : CHTONG

If spot available

trinidadjamez

50k+ per week
Reach pvp tier 1 weekly
Active daily

Is a spot still available?

Invite Code: VULF
Can donate 50k
Can reach tier 1 weekly

We got 3 empty spots as of today 27/30

Who else left? O_o

Also, I’m sorry. The offer was too good. I loved 30S2M, wonderful guild, wonderful people, but I was offered a spot in Dragons’ Peak, and the bonuses from joining up with them were just too good.

I totally recommend this guild to anyone who wants to join.

1 Like

30 Seconds 2 Match is definitely an awesome guild, A1m5hot is pretty cool. I ended up leaving with Kuro recently, but that doesn’t change my opinion of 30S2M in the slightest.

(And I had intended to talk to people in guild about possibly leaving before we did, but I wasn’t home when Kuro got the offer, I’m sorry! :sweat:)

@Kurokazna @Velkyn No worries guys I had fun playing along both of you! So the doors will always be open for you two :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a lightshot from my 2 weeks (since the patch) progress and my 24h since the monday reset (today is tuesday), so all basic info can be accessed from this.
Other than that i have completed all the kingdoms, though i dont have developed any level on them.
My average is about 80 trophies per day.
My invite code is Aeternion (not sure if caps matters)
Please inform me here if i would get an invitation in order to leave my current guild. Thank you.

Leave your current guild so i can invite you

Welcome aboard :wink:

Just left. Thank you

Also, I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while, A1m, but does “come join the murder” imply that we’re all crows?

Exactly :smiley:
Too happy for the 1st person who gets this :wink:

I always thought we were crows. I just didn’t want to ask before, as I might upset some bloodthirsty lunatic. Like Zuboki.

2 Likes

Still got some empty spots for anyone that is interested :smiley: