Come Join The Murder **30 Secs 2 Match Recruitment** (Rank 50)

29/30 1 spot open currently

Great Eyob!
Leave your invite code plz and in the next 24 hours you gonna receive an invite :smiley:

Any spots open? Let me know! :]

soon it should be another open spot plz leave your Character Details @burdfishdemon (Kingdoms / level / troops etc)
Will let you know about a spot soon enough :nerd:

Okay so I’m an active player but only have about 130 hours on the game so far as I only started a few weeks ago!

BUT I currently have 5 kingdoms at +10 (4 magic kingdoms and also Whitehelm for its glory tribute), and all other kingdoms are at +5. I have dragon armor. I have about 5 legendaries so far, but I’ve been sticking with a true damage setup of hero, Marilith, spirit fox, and dryad for a bit. I’m working on building alternate teams.

I am currently level 70, but I always donate 10k to my guild every week. I usually bring home 150 or so trophies a week.

My invite code is BURD_1, but I need to leave my current guild. Let me know if a spot opens!

@burdfishdemon A spot is open as soon as you can enter :smiley: Cheers!

Actually just got into a guild last night! Thanks very much anyways! :]

Hey :slight_smile:

I would like to join. I just leaved my previous guild because they were way too inactive. I’m kinda of a new player but i try to get on everyday and i always get rank 1 normally in the first couple of days of each week.

Invite code is BADIR

Hey @Badir leave your current guild so i can invite you 1 spot is open right now (29/30)

1 Spot open (29/30) Feel free to apply if you wish :smiley:

28/30 (2 Spots available) and new guild requirements :slight_smile:

Bump still need 2 members 28/30

I can do 50k weekly easily, and usually reach tier 1 the first day.
Invite code is Malfii the Lord :slight_smile:

@Gadowscar Invite sent! Welcome aboard :smiley:

Let me know if you have a slot open A1m, cheers. invite code: muckguppy

Leave your current guild (1 spot open)

Yeah I’m available to join now, cheers

Current guild rank 128. We are 29/30 and we need one more :wink:

I’d like to join, please. Active daily, 11 kingdoms @ 10, and typically have PvP rank 1 by 2nd day…VANYEL_2

1 (maybe 2) spots are open this week for anyone who would like to join and can comply with the above requirements :smiley: