[CLOSED] The Elders Recruitment Thread 2

We are still open for 1 member to join our group! Almost top 300 guild and a lot of great people to chat with! I’m going to be on vacation next week so if you would like an invite, please send a PM to @EternalElder

Sadly we just had another member quit GoW and we have one spot open. We’re around rank 304 (last I checked), complete at least 3-4 statues weekly, reach 35k+ seals on a normal week and we offer a friendly atmosphere in our discord page.

We have reached 40k seals in the past (more than once) and are trying to set a goal of reaching it at least once a month. When the new mythic is released. We have reached Legendary Tasks twice so far and are working towards reaching this level at least once a month.

If you’re interested, post here or send me a PM. As soon as Zippity returns from Holiday, you can also PM him.

Thank you for your interest.
EternalElder

Edit: We now have one space available (again). If interested, read first post and either post here or send me a PM.

2nd Edit: Trying to save space and bumping to the top. No level requirement, new players welcome. We would like to help you on your journey through Krystara.

I’m interested, sent a PM to EternalElder.

The Elders are now under new management. Please welcome Zippity as the new GM. I’m sure he’ll guide us to achieve great things.

2 Likes

The Elders are looking for 1 new member to join our ranks! Come join a great group of people. Here are some of our latest stats:

• Statues level 65-70
  • Overall rank 267 and climbing quickly
  • Usually complete 4 tasks per week
  • Around 36k seals collected on average. We hit 40k from time to time.
  • GW optional, but encouraged. No sentinel requirements, or even mono colored team requirements. We just ask that you try them out to get enough score to stay in Brackets 6 - 10. (8k gold, 100 gems, 16 copies of GW troop)

If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM! I’ll be on the forums a lot today and can add you quickly.

Congrats! @Zippity on the head job. I am sure you are more then capable of leading a guild to greatness but if you need help advice or pointers for being GL feel feee to pm me! I would be glad to help😎

2 Likes

Getting a quick bump!

Reqs are low: Only 60k gold / 600 seals / 40 trophies!

1 Like

Midnight bump

Hello, I would like to apply to your guild.
Invite code : KURISTINA MAKISE
Level : 80
Trophies per week : 250+
Seals per week : 1500
Gold per week : 75k+
5 Guild wars fights per day

Would be willing to help you while progressing myself
Thanks by advance,
Kuristina