[CLOSED] GoW Manager - A new tool for managing your game data

Update available!

#Changelog

• Fixed a bug that was overlooked for months and made the trait costs for Classes with only one color be miscalculated as if they were Classes with 2 colors (ie, first trait wasn’t showing a cost of major stones, and second trait was showing 10 arcanes, instead of 12)
2 Likes

Added Mar 13th’s new troop. Ctrl+F5 to install updates, then restart the app.

1 Like

Released a minor update to contemplate troop changes. More information on these changes here:

1 Like

Added Mar 20th’s new troop. Ctrl+F5 to install updates, then restart the app.

2 Likes

Added Mar 27th’s new troop. Ctrl+F5 to install updates, then restart the app.

2 Likes

GoWM has now been updated according to 3.0 changes (including the new troop). Ctrl+F5 to install updates, then restart the app.

EDIT: Actually, the GW-exclusive troops have also been added. I hadn’t noticed hahaha

EDIT 2: Wait! I’ve realized Khetar got the 14th troop, so it means it can reach 3 blue stas. I’ll make some other changes now…

EDIT 3: Ok, all set! You should now see the image and count with the 3 blue stars. :wink:

2 Likes

Added April 3rd’s new troop. Ctrl+F5 to install updates, then restart the app.

2 Likes

Bug found:

Guild War exclusive troops show wrong trait costs, as if they were normal Commons. Based on how the app was built, this fix isn’t very simple. I’ll see if there’s something that can be done about them.

1 Like

Bug solved! Elven Princess did a great, swift job there! Ctrl+F5 to download the update.

Now, GoWM grabs traits costs straight from ashtender, so it’s as safe as it can get :wink:

Also, note that you can Fav troops you don’t own (the 5 GW troops, for example), so you don’t accidentally spend traitstones you want to save for them.
If you use the “Favs only” filter, their cost won’t be added to the total needed until you own them, but as far as I could test, those traitstones are indeed reserved and won’t be available if you use the “Upgradable troops (favs first)” filter.

Please, tell me if you spot any further issues! =)

3 Likes

Added new mythic

1 Like

Minor change on a couple of troops’ traits (Gloom Leaf and Necrezza)

Another minor update…

1 Like

And another…

1 Like

I’ll stop posting a message here everytime the app gets updated. Just hit ctrl+f5 if you think an update should be available. It should still be updated regardless.

Feel free to keep reporting bugs or issues if you find any, those reports will be read.

EDIT: On second thought, I think I’ll be able to post a short msg most of the time. (Check the timestamp if you’re not sure when it happened)

2 Likes

Updated…

1 Like

Updated again (Tesla’s Invention seems to have been boosted to 2 Armor)

Updated (new troop, new classes)

EDIT: Wait, don’t update yet.

EDIT 2: You may update now, but updating images won’t work because Titan seems to be called Marauder in some files for some reason.

Alright, the problem with the new classes screwing up image importing has been fixed. Update the app, then importing should work.

3 Likes

Updated (for Apr 24th)

2 Likes

Updated (for May 1st)

EDIT: Weird. The new troop on ashtender is the Frost Lizard, but devs announced Bone Naga. We use data from ashtender, so expect another update coming soon when ashtender adds Bone Naga instead of Frost Lizard.