Chill out thread

I don’t have Gorgotha otherwise he’s gonna be on my team. I love to use herdmaster coz of that

Ah yeah, Gorgotha eluded me for a while, too but he’s easily my favorite troop. Hopefully, RNG smiles on you soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has to be Honour, Valk and double Ysabelle with the dragon banner.

1 Like

I love the guardians (well half of them lol) but the RNG is too random for me to be trully chill. Plus you still have to choose a color every time you cast them which involves at least a tiny bit of thought. :wink:

Edit: I’m not meaning to say you’re wrong; to each their own and whatever lets you chill is good by me. I was just speaking about me personally. :smiley:

I have to agree that guardians (and other random gem spawners) could never give me a relaxing experience. :sweat_smile: I love exploders + nuke teams for that. So, my favorite chill team is currently Gorgotha/TDS/Famine/Pharos-Ra.

3 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

Said guardian is there 90% of the time for stoneskin so I don’t have to worry about the AI taking skulls. I’m also very judicious when I use Honour depending on what team I’m up against, but I understand where you’re coming from regarding RNG, yes.

Another fun team/mess about team I like to use is Gorgotha, Creeping Death, Giant Spider and Plague with the frozen banner, ha ha.

6 Likes

Asha + Ogunther

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t normally post meme’s or gif’s but @HKdirewolf I thought of you after seeing this one :grin:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2755752/cat-gets-stuck-on-ceiling-fan-o.gif

I hope that the kitty was ok. I love animals and never want to see one hurt.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I…ow…ow…

walks away

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes