Chill out thread

I rest my case!

(GAH! I need to blow off steam! - #10 by KrudlerTheHorse)

1 Like

You just look so happy to be on vacation showing off your beach bod! Iā€™m a little jelly. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you?

Youā€™re welcome?

1 Like

Intentional or not, I now have a great smile on my face and donā€™t even care why I was so mad before.

Thanks @Beowulf

:thumbsup:

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

I have to say I lolā€™ed on that pretty good BTW :smiley:

1 Like

I must admit that it was hard to create it in Paint, I was laughing constantly - creating it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would have been genuinely hurt if you put more effort in than that hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Like this?!

4 Likes

haha, it always get meā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

LMAO! I have to go watch that whole thing againā€¦

edit: 1st result (regionally for me) on ā€œHysterical Spanish manā€ hahahah!!!11

3 Likes

Heā€™s a genius! The best parody of it, in my opinion, is when he gets asked about the iPhone 7!

1 Like

The one where heā€™s talking about boning the dingbat public on wireless stuff? Yeah I gotta find that too!

? edit ? : Apple Engineer Talks About New 2016 Macbook Pro - YouTube

2 Likes

I am frustrated that i do not have the green transformer.

Ask and you shall receive.

10 Likes

Ok which is the best chill team youā€™ve ever developed. Itā€™s should be a team which you found required the least amount of hard work? Mine is Krysternax or as I call him, Shiny Dragon, TDS, Shadow Dragon and Salad

Any of the double exploder teams out there are pretty chill. No thinking, just exploding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shiny doesnā€™t explode, but heā€™s still fun

1 Like

Gorgotha + TDS + pretty much anyone else (preferably some high damage dealers) = easy mode. Not always the quickest but it takes almost no thinking to win since you donā€™t have to do anything with their spells except pull the trigger; no aiming, no planning, just destruction and profit. :slight_smile: