Chill out thread

Just chill out, talk and vent your frustration here. Also talk about good things coz why not?

2 Likes

Not bait. This is kinda like the IGN thread. Chat with no ragey stuff

1 Like

how about what make you happy right now thread?

I’ve had enough seeing rage in last few days. :smiley:

That would actually be a better name for this thread. :sweat_smile:

Kinda like r/mademesmile

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAV4r1Ugdeb/?taken-by=idnhen

my collection

2 Likes

Never knew you pained your toe nails!

2 Likes

Sure why not. I was frustrated about having an outdated troop combo compared to the recently good ones, but now things are looking up for me. (How long you folks think this thread will be taken over by memes) Anyway I’m just glad I can pass my time playing this game. :sunglasses:

EDIT: Too late. :smile:

Nothing is outdated. Sometimes some teams work very well other times they just crash and burn

Best game in history (Welcome to Steam)

great adventure and radical movements

Yes, so true, and that’s the fun part of actually knowing that. :+1:

1 Like

Hats off to your incredible review

1 Like

11 Likes

LOL! This is genius. 10/10! Would view again and again.

4 Likes

am crying inside

3 Likes

Sorry to anyone who may have been adversely affected by my comments in the forums the other day; that wasn’t my intent.

But not to sideline this thread so: I recently fired Diablo 3 back up after a 3-4 year absence (I stopped playing right around the time they removed the real money auction house, whoever that was). The game is so much better now that it isn’t a GUI auction house hunting game lol. I’m playing on PC but I think the console versions are basically the same at this point. Worth picking up or trying it again for anyone who likes that type of game and hasn’t played it before (or in awhile). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh Harold…

3 Likes

LMAO! Sorry @KrudlerTheHorse but your profile picture makes that perfect. :smiley:

3 Likes

HA! That’s funny! :grinning:

1 Like