๐ŸŒธ Druids Alliance is Recruiting! Rank 17-640, GW[ ] 1-723, Max Event Rewards to Top Leaderboards, Basic Tasks to 145+ LTs Weekly, 40k Seals, Join our 6 Guild Family on Discord! (177 / 180)

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince to join our Team on Monday right after Reset :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

Since the recent Gem Nerf we do 14 to 18 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

Click on the Discord Link below to Quick Join our Open Network Channels. Then, PM @NowayJoe2Go on our Recruitment Channel. Come join our Team.

NowayJoe2Go

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

MINIMUM WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS
GOLD: 500,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
SEALS: 1,500 Seals. Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500 Seals by end of day Saturday.
TROPHIES: We donโ€™t have a Trophy requirement but most Druids significantly exceed 300+
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 battles daily; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Druids Glade has an opening. All of the requirements that NowayJoe mentioned above are still the same. Come join our guild community!

2 Likes

Invite me : GIAK_2

1 Like

PM @NowayJoe2Go Giak :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Druids Alliance, through its guild DruidsHaven, also has room for rookie players looking to benefit from our accumulated knowledge. Join Discord and PM @NowayJoe2Go or @Khross if you are looking for a home. This particular advertisement is for new players; however, established players may PM either to discuss waiting lists, openings, and requirements for DruidsGlade, DruidsVale, and DruidsQuest.

2 Likes

Way to Go DruidsGlade, pulling another Mythic from Legendary Tasks

Voice of Orpheus

Voice_Orpheus

Awesome Job DruidsGlade, Maxing Raid Boss AND Towers Events in Week 1 :smiley:

Raid Boss Maxed

Tower Event Maxed

Way to Go on Day 1 of GW DruidsGlade :rocket: :smiley:

I would like to join, invite code is brownurine_7k1w.

. i might be a bit short on gold for monday. i am at 250k now. I will get the rest, and save gold for mondays resets.

1 Like

Awesome guild come join us!

1 Like

We are looking for strong players, come be part of a great group of people!

1 Like

We are Recruiting for a Dragon Princess, Dragon Prince to join our Team today :smiley: Come join our Team :smiley:

Since the recent Gem Nerf we do 18 to 22 Legendary tasks each week. We are in GW Bracket 1. We normally rank 5 to 8 in Guild Wars. :rocket: Although We are very laid back about Guild Wars; we all give it our Best and Collaborate together and try to have fun! :smiley:

Click on the Discord Link below to Quick Join our Open Network Channels. Then, PM @NowayJoe2Go on our Recruitment Channel. Come join our Team.

NowayJoe2Go

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

MINIMUM WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS
GOLD: 750,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
SEALS: 1,500 Seals. Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500 Seals by end of day Saturday.
TROPHIES: We donโ€™t have a Trophy requirement but most Druids significantly exceed 300+
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 battles daily; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile:
RAID BOSS, INVASION: Minimum Requirement, use your daily Sigils. Recommended: 100 Gems for Unique Raid / Invasion troop.

Awesome Job on Raid Boss again DruidsGlade!

GW-Rank-8

1 Like

Hi! I am interested joining you guys. I am lvl 1231. I can contribute all requirements and more. I do Raid , Invasion, Bounty and Guild Wars 50-54 t pointโ€™s.
My invite code RUKO_1

2 Likes

Way to Go DruidsGlade We got to Level 12 twice this week. Once on Monday before the reset and a second time today as well. Too bad we didnโ€™t get rewards 2x :smile:!

Way to go on 25+ Legendary Tasks again this week DruidsGlade. Great start to the week! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Fantastic Job DruidsGlade!! :rocket: We completed 33 Legendary Tasks this week! And MAXED 10 PORTALS while finding a TON of new Pets! :four_leaf_clover: Way to GO! :dark_sunglasses:

40K%20Seals%20always

Way to Go Team!

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Way to Go DruidsGlade. As of Saturday, We have completed all Statues and 38+ Legendary Task this week thus far!

We finish ALL 12 Stages of Invasion Again as well! :rocket: :four_leaf_clover:ORBS :four_leaf_clover:

Seals are ALWAYS 40K early in the week! Good Luck getting June Mythic Druids! .

Seals

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Way to Go DRUIDSGLADE! We are Recruiting. Join our Discord. :smile:

Amazing Job Druids on 37+ Legendary Tasks Again this week and ALSO another MYTHIC Legendary Taskโ€ฆ UNDINE :smiley:

Another Strong Week in Guild Wars Bracket 1! :rocket: Come Join DG!

1 Like

We have a Seat in DruidGlade this Sunday!

We max all Events and Guild Wars! Always 40K seals and 38-40 Legendary Tasks!

Join our Discord and PM @NowayJoe2Go @Taisiakat @Khross ! :heart: :grinning:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

:cherry_blossom::star2: Congratulations for pulling yet another Mythic from Legendary Tasks DruidsGlade! :smile:

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Way to Go @DruidsGlade!! Yet another strong weekly performance. 37 Legendary Tasks, 40K Seals, and Portal 10 Rewards for Raid Event! :sunglasses:

40K%20Seals

2 Likes