🌸 Druids Alliance is Recruiting! Rank 17-640, GW[ ] 1-723, Max Event Rewards to Top Leaderboards, Basic Tasks to 145+ LTs Weekly, 40k Seals, Join our 6 Guild Family on Discord! (177 / 180)

:cherry_blossom: :sunrise_over_mountains: Come Join the DRUIDS ALLIANCE Today. :sunrise_over_mountains: :cherry_blossom:

:rocket: Come Get More Gems, Major Orbs, Diamonds, Keys, Glory, Souls than you could ever imagine! :rocket:

:heart: Join Us Our Family of Gamers Spans 6 Guilds and ALL Play Styles! :heart:

Join our Community on Discord and continue the Conversation here: Druids_Alliance

:cherry_blossom: :sunrise_over_mountains: Check Our Banners and Threads for All 6 Guilds listed below. :sunrise_over_mountains: :cherry_blossom:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check out the DruidsGlade Recruitment Thread Below these 5 Banners

Click this Link for DruidsVale

Click this Link for DruidsAvengers

Click this Link for DruidsQuest

Click this Link for DruidsHaven

Click this Link for Druids Golden Tavern

Check out DruidsGlade

:star2: At DruidsGlade We Achieve :star2:

• 25 to 145+ Legendary Tasks Every Week plus ALL Basic and Epic Tasks
  • Always Max Rewards for Tower of Doom, Raid Boss, Invasion, and new World Events
  • We are GW Bracket 1 / 2
  • Always 40K Seals early in the week

We are a Great Community of Gamers and we use Discord for easy Guild communications. :sunglasses:
Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

Weekly Minimum Requirements The absolute minimums are for busy weeks. Exceed these most weeks! :rocket:

• Minimum Gold on Monday 1,500,000. Most do 2 M+ Gold
  • Tower of Doom buy Shop Tier 4+. Most buy 6/7 and average 100+ Dooms!
  • Guild Wars Sentinels level 5. Be able to exceed Guild Wars Score 45k+
  • For World Events, Raid Boss, and Invasion Events buy Shop Tier 3/4+. Play all Sigils.
  • Collect Seals Daily and Claim 1500+ Seals by Saturday at noon.

All Druids greatly over achieve these requirements on a routine basis. :smiley:

Over 5,000,000+ Trophies! GW Bracket 1! LEAGUE TOP RANK # 16 and Climbing DruidsGlade is Recruiting!

DruidsGlade as of 10-27-2020 :rocket:

DruidsGlade Crushing Tower of Doom:

:star: Way to Go DruidsGlade on Crushing Tower of Doom and also Achieving the New Record for MOST DOOMS Ever in a Tower of Doom Event! :rocket: :sunglasses:

DruidsGlade World Events Maxed:

DruidsGlade Raid Boss Maxed:

DruidsGlade Invasion Event Maxed:

~NowayJoe2Go of the ArchDruids

19 Likes

Looking for a great guild

Hello, I am looking for a guild that has requirements of the
team. Currently my guild does not and we
are not getting much accomplished.

About me:

I am level 421 and play daily

All my kingdoms are at level 10

I can contribute the required minimum of 250k gold and 700 seals each week.
(I normally always do all 1500 seals and look forward to being in a group that completes the seals each week)

My invite code is: TARANSWORLD

Thank you and I am really looking forward to being a part of
something great.

p.s. my favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny because he is quick-witted, funny, and even a little cruel. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome! I will send you an invite to Guild.

Can you chat via Discord or Line?

4 Likes

Spots are still open for active players looking for a fun guild.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Taran!

I’m still looking for one more Top Tier Druid! Could it be you?

Also further clarified our requirement around Guild Seals. We are close to being able to hit 40K every week, so the weekly Seal requirement of 1000+ during weeks with NEW Mythic Troops so we definately achieve 40K. Many of our members always complete 1,500 Seals.

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

Only a few hours left before the reset!

I still have 1 open spot! Join now so you can get the max keys and gems to start your week!

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

Welcome Taran.

5 Likes

All spots are filled for now.

Join our public Discord server to chat as we will probably have another opening later this week.

Best,

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

We have 1 spot open! One of our players has decided to retire for Gems of War!

If you are interested, please reply to this Thread or message me using Discord Chat.

Discord: #NowayJoe2Go:0766

4 Likes

Hello DruidsGlade team. I have been on the team for a week so far and it is the best team I have been on. I love that you have community forum to discuss game strategies and team building plans. Based on your Discord forum I have already changed my game play for the better and really do feel like a part of a winning Guild.

For those looking to join a new team, I believe this is a great team that has fair requirements from everyone and offers a lot in the way of community, mana masteries, game bonuses and much more.

5 Likes

A great group of people who like to help other members out with there knowledge of the game. There always seems to be some sort of chat going on in the guild discord channel. So, if you are an active player and looking for a new group of comrades to conquer the gems of war world just let us know.

5 Likes

DruidsGlade is recruiting for one additional Player. Come join our community and be part of something great.

4 Likes

We are still are looking for an active player who is looking for a great group of people to join.

4 Likes

Welcome to DruidsGlade, Dave and Emily!! :rocket:

DruidsGlade has 1 player retiring today! Join a Top Ranked Guild with an Awesome online Discord Community today and get all the Gems, Keys, Souls, etc upon Reset in a few hours! :smiley:

Can you exceed $250K Gold and deliver 1500 Seals? Can you greatly exceed 250K and deliver a minimum of 800 Seals? Come join DruidsGlade!

NowayJoe2Go

5 Likes

Destroyer7, I sent you an invite to continue chatting on Discord. Can you see my invitation?

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

Dear Famous Heros,
DruidsGlade needs your help to conquer the world of Krystara. Sadly, we are getting outnumbered by other guilds. This is why we would like you to join our ranks.Your power and skills will contribute to continue our quest against the wildest kingdoms and guilds.

Beside, we are an active and nice guild with a good presence on Discord. We discuss and exchange our knowledge a lot to be more and more competitive. So if you would like a friendly, respectful guild with a great expertise, please come and join us!

J.

5 Likes

We are still recruiting for 1 seat! Please post here, PM me, or let’s dialogue using Discord! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey I’d like to join if you still have room

Can do 250k min
Lvl 300 something
Always does 1500 seals
Gets to rank 1 in PvP every week
Invite code cowman

Jus looking for a more active guild

5 Likes

hi,
i’m lvl 195 can meet you req. both money and seals,
code alebenja1981
favourite character…will E coyote…rocks!

4 Likes

Great, alebenja! Can you continue chatting on Discord?

4 Likes