🌸 Join DruidsVale! "All of the Rewards, Minimize the Grinding and Stress" All Epic / Basic Tasks + Legendary Tasks + All Event Rewards + GWs + 40K Seals (30 / 30)

Old player joining this guild to get back into this game. I left Gems because it became tedious and difficult, but this guild is what I needed to get back into it. Great guild for high level players looking to play a more relaxed game.

2 Likes

Welcome Home @Whipple We are thrilled to have you Join DruidsVale! Welcome to the Team! :smiley:

Awesome Job Druids!! We have unlocked additional Seats in our Guild!

If you are interested in Joining us, please reply and I will invite you. DruidsVale is especially looking for a couple of higher level players who can help us quickly unlock all 30 Seats so we can Max the 6 Weekly Statues! Please PM me if Interested :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Welcome to the Vale!

2 Likes

Hop on the DruidsVale Express!. We are Growing Quickly! And we Just Opened up 4 more Seats! :smiley:

We are an equal Alliance with DruidsGlade. We are one big Family of Gamers, we share a Discord Server for Guild Wars Collaboration and as a general Hang-out with people from many Guilds.

Now is a Great time to Join! We are less than 24 hours old and already 10+ Players Strong!

We are looking for the next Dragon Prince /Princess to Join our Team! :rocket:

Can you easily exceed our Min. Reqs.? Please sign up and help us unlock all 30 Seats so we can Max 6 Statues! :rocket:

Requirements: 100K+ on Monday. 600+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth.

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Could I join? I’m a new player, but will be able to meet requirements.

2 Likes

Thanks. My invite code is B.B.5

1 Like

Hi @BB5 ! Invitation Sent! Please let me know when you Accept it.

Any chance you can join us on Discord also? We have an Amazing Community of Gamers! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Great. Thanks for having me onboard!

3 Likes

Welcome to DruidsVale @BB5 We are very excited you’ve Joined Our Alliance! :rocket:

Folks, we have only a few Seats left and we are about to Max some Statues…Yes, we can do that Since we just formed our Alliance Guild yesterday! If you want some free Gems, Keys, Glory, and Gold… Hop on the DruidsVale Express Now as we are Leaving the Station!

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Way to Go DruidsVale! We are quickly unlocking more Seats, which means Druids more can Join our Team!

Fantastic Job climbing 15,000 Ranks yesterday! :sunglasses::muscle:

We have quite a few Top Players joining after they collect GW prizes. Let’s keep opening Seats for Friends! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Hello there. French player here. My guild sounds like breathing its last instants. I’m looking for some fresh blood.
Maybe are you the mockingbird i was waiting for :wink:
Lvl 265
All realms up to 10, 4 of them 5 stars.
1500 seals every week.
In my lastt guild, I made 2,537,000 gold and 1,594 trophies in 50 days.

3 Likes

Hi There @benvenuto and Welcome to DruidsVale!

We definitely have a Seat for you! Invitation to Guild sent! :rocket: :smiley:

Please Join Us on Discord, if you are able!

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Hop on the DruidsVale Express!. We are Growing Quickly! And we Just Opened up 3 more Seats! :smiley:

We are an equal Alliance with DruidsGlade. We are one big Family of Gamers, we share a Discord Server for Guild Wars Collaboration and as a general Hang-out with people from many Guilds.

Now is a Great time to Join! We are almost 24 hours old and already 11+ Players Strong!

Can you easily exceed our Min. Reqs.? Please sign up and help us unlock all 30 Seats so we can Max 6 Statues! :rocket:

Requirements: 100K+ on Monday. 600+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth.

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

Join DruidsVale Before Guild Wars!. We are Growing Quickly and We Want YOUR HELP to Continue Growing! :smiley:

Now is a Great time to Join! We are 1 day old and We already 12 Players Strong! More Players are Joining before Guild Wars! Come Join Us! We Just Unlocked a Bunch of New Seats in DruidsVale! :rocket:

Can you easily exceed our Min. Reqs.? Please sign up and help us unlock all 30 Seats so we can Max 6 Statues later this week! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Way to Go @Druids!! You’ve Gained 20,000 League Ranks in 24 HRS. LOLZ

Way to Go! Woot! :rocket:

Please Join our Crew; Let’s Fight Together in Guild Wars!

We Just Unlocked 11 more Seats! That means we can now Invite 11 more Players to DruidsVale Guild.

Send me your Invite Code and I will Invite You! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

Hello Joe, I was a DruidsGlade member for a long time a little ways back. I easily hit those requirements. If you have a spot open again, I’d love to return. Invite code is CECELIA 6

3 Likes

Welcome Home @Overlordsbane !!! I’m very happy to see your return! The whole gang is here eagerly waiting for you to re-join our Team!! :smiley:

Invitation Sent! I will also add you to our Guild Wars Discord Chat :sunglasses:

@Everyone, we still have Seats for the Upcoming Guild Wars Tomorrow! Please PM me to Join!

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Hi! New player here but pretty active. Level 50ish right now
Invite code is Earhardt_1

3 Likes

Awesome! Welcome aboard @Earhardt! Invite Sent! :smiley:

NOWAYJOE2GO

2 Likes

Thank you that was fast!

3 Likes