🌸 Join DruidsVale! "All of the Rewards, Minimize the Grinding and Stress" All Epic / Basic Tasks + Legendary Tasks + All Event Rewards + GWs + 40K Seals (30 / 30)

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Come Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We are a Guild of veteran, experienced veteran, highly active players.

:star: In DruidsVale We Achieve :star:

• Maxing ALL Epic and Basic Tasks and a few Legendary Tasks
  • Always Top Rewards in Tower of Doom, Invasion, and Raid Events
  • Guild Wars Bracket 3 to 6
  • Always 40K Seals early in the week

Join us and let’s continue growing together successfully! :rocket:

We are a Great Community of Gamers and we use Discord for easy Guild communications. :sunglasses:
Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

Weekly Minimum Requirements The absolute minimums are for busy weeks. Exceed these most weeks! :rocket:

• 1.2M+ Gold on Monday (after new Druids join). Target is 1.6M+ GOLD to LTs weekly :rocket:
  • Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500+ Seals by Saturday at noon.
  • Guild Wars Sentinels level 3. Complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday, using 4 of the daily color.
  • For Tower of Doom / Raid Boss / Invasion. Buy the Weapon+ in the Shop. Play more than the minimum Sigils Battles in the Orb Modes by Friday. (Raid Boss, Invasion).

All Druids greatly over achieve these requirements on a routine basis. :smiley:

Join our Team and Make it Happen! :rocket:

DruidsVale Guild Statue Levels and Rank as of 10-27-2020.

DruidsVale Maxing ALL Tasks and Legendary Tasks:

DruidsVale Crushing the Tower of Doom:

DruidsVale Rocking Guild Wars Bracket 3:

DruidsVale Raid Boss Maxed:

DruidsVale Tower Event Maxed:

DruidsVale Achieving 40 K Seals Again:

NowayJoe2Go

Check out DruidsGlade

Check out DruidsQuest

Check out DruidsAvengers

Check out DruidsHaven

Check out Druids Golden Tavern

15 Likes

Great group of people, great atmosphere!

4 Likes

Great guild. Great people!

3 Likes

DruidsVale , an Alliance with DruidsGlade, is now officially recruiting. :smiley:

DruidsVale is even more laid back than DruidsGlade. Although we have several, very active players, DruidsVale offers an even more relaxed environment.

Weekly Reqs. Min of 100K+ on Monday… 600+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth

Please reply here if interested in Joining and I will immediately invite you (I’m online now)

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

Hello, I am interested in joining the guild! My invite code is Cyber_8

2 Likes

Welcome to DruidsVale! We still have Seats open. We have a large Discord built for Guild Wars.

Come be part is something special. All Friends are Welcome! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Hi @cybermass! Welcome to DruidsVale. Invite sent! Welcome to our Team. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Thanks! Guild Looks Awesome!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @cybermass :rocket:

Way2goJoe

1 Like

Hi Everyone! :blush:
I’ve just joined DruidsVale!:champagne::hugs:

3 Likes

Me too! :sunglasses:
Hello fellow guildmates!

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard @Hitomi and @Niki! We are Thrilled you’ve joined us Hitomi and we are Very Excited for your return Niki! :grinning:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to joining you!

Tyr4el

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard Tryael and Maheldir! :rocket:

We have a few Seats left. Please reply if interested in Joining our Alliance:-D

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

I would like to join if there’s still room. Lower level new player but can meet the requirements. I assume I need to leave my current guild that is barely active.

Invite: Minitanis2516

2 Likes

Hi @Minitanis2516 > Yes, I will Invite you! We are thrilled to have you hop on-board! :slight_smile:

You will need to leave your current Guild before I can invite you. Are you able to join me on Discord? I will PM you the link :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

I don’t have discord but can get it if required. I left my guild now. Only 5 of us attacked in the war today. Not very active.

2 Likes

OK. I’m sending you an invitation to Join! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Welcome Aboard the DruidsVale Express Train :rocket: We are thrilled to have you @Minitanis2516 .

Although Discord is not required, please consider checking it out as we have a massive, super Awesome setup for Weekly Events, Guild Wars, Farming, etc.

Plus we have a Great Community of Gamers to simply hang out with on Discord.

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Way to Go DruidsGlade! :rocket:

Come Join DruidsVale as we only have a few Open Seats left. Jump in! :smiley:

Have questions? PM me or hop onto our Open Community Discord for more info. We have Friends from many Guilds on our Discord Server. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like