Cheap annoying defense -> 4xAstral Spirit (double buff)

Sorry I was wrong: the Paragon’s AS is doing 47 true damage (without gem boost)… glurp

4 Likes

That’s pretty terrifying…

It is indeed. But this Paragon AS also has 107 hp it could not twoshot itself or other event buffed troops.
The point stands, this is not a problem of the troop itself(as annoying as quadrouple AS teams are, and i would not mind limitining copies of one troop in a team), but on the event bonuses getting out of hand quick, especially in combination with other stacking bonuses in the game.

1 Like

Eh… personally I don’t mind astral spirit defences, especially when the AI refuses to cast them!

1 Like

I vote for removing all players from the game that use x3 or x4 astral spirit defenses.
Since that’s obviously not in the spirit of the game, so they should go where 1 card defenses went!

:wink:

1 Like

That will change when skull baiting goes bye bye

It decimated me… I just was floored how fast those little sprites could kill off a team this week.

1 Like

This is SO stupid, I can’t even.*
56 Attack, 174 combined life, and 42 true damage consistently applied to the same target until dead.

Oh, and mass gem removal usually yields cascading mana drops and skull matches, if not 4 matches for another turn.

I guess I should trait Drake Rider?
What does a Drake look like?
I tried Abhorath but they kill Abhorath in 2 shots, so that doesn’t work.

*And I NEVER say that.

2 Likes

Behemoth giant spider and 2x plague made real quick work of the weekly meta. Orion is a bazillion times more dangerous than astrals. And next week is going to be a lot worse on folks if orcs get the boost

At least it isn’t famine or FG beasts?

Hell I don’t care so much. I never was one to run around all crazy screaming for nerfs. I’ve muted half the forum since joining.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you…

A little premature but conceding it is likely.

2x plague… I expect to have those by 2019 :wink:

thats why i think event boosts should be given only to troops unique in the team,
if a troop gets out of hand when its just one its doable, plus i think everybody agrees that seeing 4x same unit is not the “spirit of game” as it decereases the variety greatly and nobody likes that

2 Likes

Is there any strong fully yellow teams against this 4 Astral Spirit team?

4xAstral Spirit vs 3xAstral Spirit + yellow summoner (Sir Gwayne, Anubite) should work but I’ve not tested yet.

Maybe, but you can see from my Gorgotha’s perfect health that the enemy wasn’t even taking skulls, just mana. It was really weird but I’m not complaining!

satyr musician and sir gwayne + a couple astral spirits of my own in front to slow the other team down some more. go into the fight expecting to lose at least 2 troops