Chat not working

That is only after 4 hours.

Chat still down…

Chat is back up

1 Like

Not for me.

Sounds like you know about a good bit about this?! Ha ha.

Haha it’s just you ZK! You figured out the secret chat code.

1 Like

Haha, maybe. I’ll try to restart the game and see if chat is back up properly for me.

Nvm. Chat is still down.

1 Like

Seems its up now

yep, chat up!

Again?

Yes, again.

So I think this post should be closed and a new “Chat is working” post should be started so we’re alerted for the two hours a day when chat is actually online. /s

Any update on this @Andrew? The natives are getting restless and we haven’t heard anything else (that I’m aware of) from any Devs.

1 Like

Let’s not be mean, please. The Devs are doing the best they can.
It’s not like all of us pay for this game and it does not work…right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amiiiii >:D<

1 Like

Zooooo >:D< i know…i can’t help myself. I just hate when people are so mean. Devs are people too…not robots :frowning:

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the slow response on this.
It’s a holiday weekend in Australia at the moment, so there’s nobody in the office, AND I’m also on vacation myself… so there wasn’t anyone around holding the fort today.

Anyway, I’ve been summoned from the pool, and have put aside my Mai Tai to have a look what’s happening :cry: :tropical_drink:

It looks like our chat service provider has gone offline, and has been offline for some time. I’m getting timeout errors trying to connect to our chat server to restart it. I’ll keep checking back in every couple of hours and I’ve also fired off the “bat signal” for anybody who sees it back at the studio to take a look into what’s happening.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience, and we’ll try to get chat restored as soon as possible.

12 Likes

You’ve got some pretty thin skin there if you think my comment was “mean”. I’d get off the internet as soon as possible if I was you; I’m about as tame as they come.

1 Like