Chat not working

Chat is back for me.

I think they decided chat wasnā€™t worth having with you away.

1 Like

Chat is working once again :slight_smile:

And itā€™s down. :roller_coaster:

1 Like

Iā€™ve also noticed the chat is down. I canā€™t even talk to my guild members for heaven sakes. Please just give us innocent bystanders some mercy and keep the chat open 24/7 pleaseā€¦Not everybody lives in the same time zone. WE NEED THE CHAT ALIVE!!! I MISS THE ENTERTAINMENT IN CHATā€¦I think Iā€™m going through WITHDRAWSā€¦: )> Extra Turn, Zezign, Zookeeper, I miss you all! PS, Remember , The Bat canā€™t fly without his wings. I need to taste the sweet old blood again. Corruption is a good thing sometimes.

3 Likes

Here, here, hereā€™s a chalice of blood! Take a deep breath. Thereā€™s always 900 ā€˜girlsā€™ willing to chat with you for 5.99 a minute. Itā€™ll be back and all will be well! :hushed:

4 Likes

LOL, Iā€™m a WOMAN!!! AHHHā€¦I just hang with the boys like that. Iā€™m a creative woman that is funny and unique (Even the most unique in High School) lol,(high school) One day I was sitting at an table with my friends then, the guys called me over to there table to talk,yes, some girl friends was present. They even made one of them get up and told them to excuse themselves from the area for a moment. Point is they hanged like that with me. Even though the girls did not understand and got upset with the matter. We told each other they just donā€™t talk like that. We just laughed it off. :smile: Ahh, The good old days,Well, hope I can shoot the ,S,soon. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol figured it was a womanā€™s name or a location. Iā€™m a woman as well. :smile:

2 Likes

Woooo hooo - more women!!

I remember when I was gaming 20 years back and was one of a handful of womenā€¦

2 Likes

We didnā€™t play cause we didnā€™t want show up the boys!
Totally joking :wink:
I never got into ā€œgirl talkā€ in school. Boys, hair, boys, nails, boys, clothes, etc.
Get this, girls had to take home ec. and boys work shop! Girls learned the vital skills of making an Omelette and sewing an apron. They refused to allow me to take shop because I was a girl! Despite the fact I knew every power tool including table saw and jigsaws. I already knew how to cook and sew. One week spent learning to make an Omelette for pity sakes! :confounded:
Oh well shop was pretty lame too but still better then making a hard broiled egg! . The next year after a ton of complaints both courses were open to either gender. :joy:

3 Likes

I took Shop making candle holders, baseball bat and two chest one small the other big. :slight_smile: I never talked about hair and nails as I took weight training and keyboarding. I kept my nails short, preferred them that way as well. About 8 years later my (now) X husband broke the ash wood bat over something in front of my dads garage. Iā€™m very pissed off ,even today about it.

1 Like

By the way , I walk in a straight line so I donā€™t lean towards the same gender. I love men. Just getting things straight to yaā€™ll.

ā€œone small chest and one big.ā€ Sorry to hear about your mismatched breasts, Virginia. They have inserts that can help, Iā€™d venture. :wink:

1 Like

ExtraTurn, It seems that youā€™re so obsessed with breasts, that you donā€™t know what a wooden chest is, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Iā€™m very scared to see your reaction to see the real deal, :fearful: Remember please that personality is first. You my friend have serious issues , :wink: Reprogramming required. Needs attention asap.

3 Likes

Hi all. In the console world, weā€™ve just had our update pushed back due to Sony and Microsoft feeling like the chat feature in the update would violate their privacy policies.

That aside, Iā€™m a little surprised by how much folks in this thread are bothered by global chat going down over the last few days. Can someone explain to me why this feature means so much to you? Personally, I donā€™t really see the appeal, but am interested to know more. Could you maybe describe a bit of what goes on in there that you miss so much when it is gone?

Thereā€™s a global chat, and a guild chat. Global is nice to get to know people and carry on conversations. Itā€™s like a chat room for meeting people you may or may not know. Especially if you make friends with people that arenā€™t in your guild. Also global makes finding a guild to invite you soooo much easier.

2 Likes

THAT makes a lot of sense. The in-game guild-finder is pretty useless, or at the very least, random. Though, it seems like guild leaders would need to spend a lot of time in chat looking for recuits to have any success.

The guild chat makes sense to me as well, though the good console guilds already have PSN communities (or whatever the Xbox equivalent of that is).

You play on console, too, right? Can you imagine hanging out in a chat room where you need to use a controller to type messages rather than a keyboard?

If the actual chat functions worked as good on console as it does for pc, then Iā€™m all for it. For the most part itā€™s pretty smooth as far as chatting goes. As long as chat isnā€™t down for server issues. I know for consoles you can use both a keyboard, or a chat pad if you wish. You can use keyboard and mouse on consoles if a person wished too. Also until the next Xbox update, GoW players actually have no real way to communicate inside the game. Guild chat is terrible. You just have to beg people to join Facebook or something, lol.

I know the in-game guild communication is awful, but didnā€™t know that X-Box has no social features. Thatā€™s amazing/terrible. On PS4, we can all join a community, get notifications if anyone posts, have conversations, etc. It works pretty well.

1 Like

Yeah I knew PS4 had it, I think itā€™s coming to Xbox in a couple weeks. Shouldnā€™t be long so that might make chat functions useless anyways. Still probably would be nice to talk in the game for joining guilds and what not.

1 Like