Celestial Peak Recruiting. Rank 46

We are Currently Rank 52 with one spot open. We are looking for an active player for a casual competitive guild. We are shaking up requirements for advancement, but staying in is still fairly easy. Questions? Ask. Mainly looking at seals/trophies per week (500 seals min), and hopefully some gold donation.

1 Like

We run a Casual-Competitive Policy to tailor to all range of player base.
If you want to play casually and chill, you only need to maintain 500 seal/100 trophies weekly.
If you want to be competitive and get in-guild promotion, you have to hit 300k gold/1500 seals/300 trophies weekly.

Bumping this thread because recruiting is hard nowadays :sob:

We have openings!
Celestial Peak is probably one of the older guilds still lounging around.
We host a Casual-Competitive policy. And we welcome any level range.
Newbie-Training also offered! Please leave a message or PM me directly if interested.

2 Spots open!

Hi !
i have no problems hitting 1500 seals/300 trophies weekly!
my in game name is ChongPang

i wish to seek application for a slot

1 Like

Welcome to Celestial Peak!

We are now Rank 51!
One spot open.
Our guild is suitable for any level range and obligations.
For those who want a chilled, casual environment, our weekly min is only 500s/100t.
For those who want to be competitive, you can aim for 300k/1500s/300t to earn in-guild promotions.
We’re not a hardcore guild, but we typically hit 30k seal pool a week, and can complete about 3 guild tasks.

1 Like

Annnd close again!
Thanx for the fast response!

Open recruitment again for 2!
Tired of hardcore req and just want a more casual environment?
Celestial Peak is the place for ya! We’re at Rank 51st with alot of fun people to be around.

2 Likes

Time to bump this up to the front of the line again. Rank 44 guild recruiting. 3 spots open! Weekly Minimums are 500 seals, 100 trophies, and 30 Guild Wars fights. Promotions come harder, 300k gold/1500 seals/300 trophies/30 Guild War fights. Reply or message me here to join!

One spot open!
Please inquire if interested!

It’s that day of the week again!
We have 1 spot open!

Casual conditions of 500s/100t.
Promotion conditions of 300k/1500s/300t
Guild War required. (Bracket 3 to 6 ish)

We do complete all Tasks, and occsionally depending on GW results we can hit 40k seals as a guild as well.
Please inquire if interested!

Hello. I am a long time active player. I can meet your requirements. My invite code is CREVOLUTION. Thank you.

Err, unfortunately our spot filled up half an hour ago ><
Sorry for your trouble!
And thank you for showing interest. Good luck with your search!