Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

Just joined. Thank you

1 Like

Invite code - MACHINEPIC
currently level 401
400 - 600k gold a week
1,500 seals per week
200-300 trophies per week

If you guys have any openings I would love to join the team!

Currently full, but you’ll be second in line if a spot opens. Thanks!

Sounds great, I’ll check every couple/few days to see if anything changes.

Welcome to Audles, machinepic. Recruitment closed again

Audles is looking to fill possibly two slots. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Multiple legendaries, and 40k seals completed for 3wks running.

Hi.

Lvl 615
all kngds 10 (2-4 stars)
200-400k / max (alw) / 200-400

DEMO_3

tnx.

@Barrabas, spots didn’t free up as I anticipated, but you’ll be first on waitlist when they do.

I’d be interested. Lv 202, I’m constantly exceeding your expectations.
200k gold is not a problem, always over 1000k seals and 100 glory.
Invite code is BELFA508.
I am in a decent guild right now but there’s still a couple people that do not contribute and I would love to finally have 40k seals!

@katus, check PMs.

One position is currently available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Multiple legendaries, and 40k seals completed.

@Mahamoti just replied!

1 Like

Level 187, haven’t played in a while, starting up again.
Invite Code = Karin_4
Don’t have avg weekly gold/seals/trophie numbers yet.

Looking to possibly fill positions soon. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Multiple legendaries, and 40k seals completed.

Hello,
I’m interested in joining if you have any spots opened. I’m fairly new (lvl 171) but past three weeks I avg. 1500s/1000+t. Also yesterday I finished upgrading my last kingdom to lvl 10, so I’ll easily meet your gold requirements.
Invite code: WICKET_2

Pic related is me (skankpit) in current guild. Just realised the guildmaster hasn’t played in two years. sigh

I would love a spot in your guild.
Invite code SKANKPIT

Hey, new to the forums but not to the game. Recently left my old guild because the 100k/week requirement was too slow for me. People were donating the minimum and we’d only ever have one task maxed out, and rarely get over 20k seals. So I’m looking for a more dedicated guild where a moderately dedicated player can feel at home, and the description of yours sounds just right (casual but dedicated, exactly). I’m level 300, usually donate over 300k gold a week (but can do more, all kingdoms are level 10) and get 1500 seals weekly. Invite code is NETTLEKID. Hope to hear from you!

Hi, I’d like to join. I’m relatively new, Lv 110 and have all Kingdoms maxed. I’ll be able to donate 200k (probably more) per week, 1k Seals and 100 trophies will be no problem as well. My invite code is RAITO 3

To everyone that’s replied: Thanks for your interest! I’ll know how many slots we have open later today, and will be sending PM invites then.

Invites sent, recruitment closed for now. If you didn’t get a PM, you’re currently on our waitlist. Thanks again for the interest!

Hi, I’d like to join.

Invite code: AUGHT3
Level: 124
Avg stats: 200,000 ; 1,000 ; 150