Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

Hey, I’m from a top 60 guild looking for a slightly more active (but not hardcore) community. Solidly meeting your quota requirements every week, plus a bit more. I’d love to join! Invite code is Arahir - thanks for considering me!

Invite sent, we welcome you to join us =)

Welcome to Audles, Arahir. One vacancy remains open.

I would like to join. All cities are level 10. My character level is 402 and the requirements are no problem for me :slight_smile: would love to play with you. And play alongside a little more active guildies :slight_smile: Like Arahir I just was in a Top 50 Guild before.

Invite Code SYRADETH

Thanks for considering me

Best Regards Kasra

Ps.: Just in case that you are considering me for an invite before tomorrow: in my time zone its time to go to bed now ^^ so please do not wonder if there is no immediate response :smile:

1 Like

Hi Kasra / Syradeth, I have sent an invite to you; looking forward to seeing you in Audles tomorrow / later today.

Yet another love bump for Audles! <3

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining if you have any openings, just recently got all my cities to 10. Invite is Laisia

No available slots at the moment Laisia, but you’ll be first up when one’s available.

Interested. Currently looking for a more active guild, who contributes as much as I do.
I am lvl 280. Can contribute, 300k+ gold, max seals and 150+ trophies weekly.
Pls let me know when opening is availiable.

@SerraNPanda You’re currently #2 on our waitlist and we’ll contact everyone in order when a spot opens up.

If you find yourself a good home before then, all the best, and thank you for showing interest in Audles.

1 Like

One slot available! Reply now to be first in line if current waitlisters do not reply.

Welcome to @Laisia! @SerraNPanda you’re first on the waitlist if you’re still looking for a guild.

Anyone else, reply here to be added for consideration!

I am looking for a guild similar to Audles. Recruitment is currently closed, isn’t it?
(My invite code: MERDIS)

I don’t believe we’ll have an opening this week.

I’ll add you to our waitlist, where you are 2nd in line.

If you’re still looking for members I’m definitely interested! Level 105, average 1000 seals, 200k contributions, 100+ trophies per week

You’re 3rd on the waitlist @Shini, thanks for the interest.

1 vacancy has arisen; all guardians level 100, all masteries +100, daily bonus+300%, guild rank 27

Hello!
Im HIGHLY interested! Im a little bit new, but I have enough gold and I def get my share of trophies! Im looking for active, fun, friendly, and competitive! Please consider me as being a part of the team! I will not disappoint! I promise !
:smiley:

Invite Code: Raquel_40

Thank you so much!

We’re still looking to fill one slot.

Please reply with invite code, level, average weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Hi, i am interested. Lvl. 455, average 300k Gold, 1500 Seals and 100+ Trophys weekly.
Invite-Code Tini

1 Like