Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

I’d like to reiterate that we are a very social guild, using our own discord channel to ward off the peculiarities of the in-game chat too. We would love to get people that are active, love the game, and if you’re up for some conversation that would be a bonus!

2 Likes

I’d like to throw my 2₡ in, as a new member! This guild is legit–both casual and dedicated! We do have a Discord channel and we’re very active on it, as well as guild chat in game, when it works. This guild is the best!

Go, Audles!

2 Likes

Definitely sounds like a guild I would like to join. Don’t see an issue with meeting the reqs.
Invite code: bgray12

This guild looks like what I’ve been looking for. Lvl 214, all kingdoms max level, no problem with requirements. Code: AKUMULATOR 1

Invite Code: Druss-10

I’m Lv 198 play 3-4 hours daily & like to chat.

Nearly finished all my Kingdoms (3 to go)

All replies have been added to our waitlist. I’ll let everyone know, based on slots that open up tomorrow, and keep anyone that doesn’t get in first in line for the next one!

Bumping for Audles! I love this guild. :blush:

Bump. Recruitment still open.

Hello, I’m lvl 160 casual player (mobile). I’m kinda newbie, cos I started to play only couple of weeks ago, but I really like this game. Passing over 1500 seals and Tier 1 in pvp ranking weekly so far.Got 10 of my kingdoms to lvl 10 already. Also I’ve got dragon armor, so it’s not a big deal to contribute gold to the guild.
My invite code is AEOL_1
Would be glad to join you.

Still accepting new members.

2 vacancies available, get recruited before Monday to get the Monday Morning Reward Rush

Hey, I’m from a top 60 guild looking for a slightly more active (but not hardcore) community. Solidly meeting your quota requirements every week, plus a bit more. I’d love to join! Invite code is Arahir - thanks for considering me!

Invite sent, we welcome you to join us =)

Welcome to Audles, Arahir. One vacancy remains open.

I would like to join. All cities are level 10. My character level is 402 and the requirements are no problem for me :slight_smile: would love to play with you. And play alongside a little more active guildies :slight_smile: Like Arahir I just was in a Top 50 Guild before.

Invite Code SYRADETH

Thanks for considering me

Best Regards Kasra

Ps.: Just in case that you are considering me for an invite before tomorrow: in my time zone its time to go to bed now ^^ so please do not wonder if there is no immediate response :smile:

1 Like

Hi Kasra / Syradeth, I have sent an invite to you; looking forward to seeing you in Audles tomorrow / later today.

Yet another love bump for Audles! <3

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining if you have any openings, just recently got all my cities to 10. Invite is Laisia

No available slots at the moment Laisia, but you’ll be first up when one’s available.

Interested. Currently looking for a more active guild, who contributes as much as I do.
I am lvl 280. Can contribute, 300k+ gold, max seals and 150+ trophies weekly.
Pls let me know when opening is availiable.