Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

Thanks, Stickbuilt, I have added you both to our wait list; we may have an update over the weekend

Thanks haladini, we left the guild we were in. So whenever something opens up send an invite.

I will PM you when I have news, and I have your invite codes

@Stickbuilt, invited you both. Welcome to Audles!

@Blue, we have another spot waiting to free up for you when you’re ready.

Hey mahamoti, it won’t let me accept the invitation. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Could you send again

Glad everything got sorted.
Welcome to Audles Stickbuilt, uroy and Blue!

1 Like

I’d love to join your guild, I easily hit the weekly requirements and frequently double them. My invite code is CHASE 10.

We may have a slot opening up tomorrow. You’ll be first on the list if it does.

One opening available. If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere, active and fun Discord chat, and a spot in a top30 guild, come check out Audles!

I’m only level 58 but I should have no problem meeting the guild seal requirement and trophy requirement I can probably put up 100k gold a week too and still upgrade my kingdoms. If you would like to give me a chance my invite code is: XXDARKFLAME77XX

Audles still has one slot to fill. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

With help from our latest round of recruits, we completed all tasks and hit 40k seal chests last week!

I’ll join if you still have space : Haragan

Level 200 something.

Invite sent! Welcome to Audles.

One slot available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Hi, I can get 100k gold / 1500 seals / well over 100 trophies. I’m level 102 and my invite code is INCUTT. Thanks.

Thanks for your interest @Incutt. We filled our only slot, but you’ll be first up on the waitlist.

We’re losing another member soon to IRL, so a slot is open.

40k seals and multiple legendary tasks completed last week!

Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

GHOSTMAN
Level 225
300k gold
Always 1500 seals
Around 150 trophies
Can always do more if needed.
I need to know if I can join first though because I am in guild rank 75 right now and I don’t want to leave without a confirmed other guild

Sounds like you’ll be a great fit with us @Ghostmanxc! Leave your current guild, and I’ll send the invite immediately.

Just left then