Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

Hi Tini, we’d love to have you aboard. Leave current guild if you’re in one, and I’ll send the invite.

Hi, i leaved my current Guild.

Invite sent. Welcome to Audles!

Welcome to Audles, tini. Recriutment closed for now

1 Like

Aaaaand with @Mr.Strange leaving, another slot has opened on our roster. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Come join the fun!

Still 1 vacancy to be filled. Currently rank 27 on the league leader board.

Requirements: 100k gold / 700 seals / 100 trophies weekly.
We have active guild chat (when it’s working) and a private Discord server with active chat as well.
Guardian levels 100.

Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Come join the fun!

1 Like

One slot available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Come join the fun!

Still 1 vacancy to be filled. Currently rank 27 on the league leader board

Requirements: 100k gold / 700 seals / 100 trophies weekly.
We have active guild chat (when it’s working) and a private Discord server with active chat as well.
Guardian levels 100.

Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Come join the fun!

Hi there, I’m looking for a new guild (the one I was in has effectively been dead for a while).

Invite code: LEEUWIN
Level: 304
Avg weekly gold: 250k
Avg weekly seals: 1500 (I make a point of hitting the seals cap every week, now that I know how to)
Avg weekly trophies: 120 (I can do more, but I’ve been choosing to traitstone farm in Explore instead of PvP-ing)

If you’ll have me, I look forward to joining you!

1 Like

Hi @leeuwin, we’d be glad to have you. If you’re still in your old guild, you’ll need to leave before I can send invite.

I’d already left, so invite away!

1 Like

Invite sent, welcome aboard!

Welcome to Audles, Leeuwin - recruitment closed for now, but applications will be added to waiting list.

Hello, I would like to apply if you will have any spots open. I left last guild myself, because keeping up with requirements was getting hard for me (300 trophies, 500k gold and 1500 seals) and I didn’t want to slow previous guildmates down. So now I’m in search for something more “casual”, yet still serious.

Invite code: BLUE 29
Level: 465
Gold: 150k+ (Hard to tell, can donate whatever I get)
Seals: 1000+ (Gotta aim for 1500 though)
Trophies: 100+

I kept with previous reqs for more than 3 months, so getting new ones down shouldn’t be any problem. I just can’t play as much as before :slight_smile:

Thanks, Blue, there may be a spot for you before next reset; you are on our waiting list.

Hello, looking to leave my name for the next time a spot opens (obviously after blue of course). Current guild was good when I was first starting but getting a little tired of only 5 of us donating 100k+ and very rarily do we hit the 10k seals (again same 5 basically doing 1500seals). So if you could keep me in mind that would be great. CHRISTIAN_80

Hi Muggles, your name is now in place no. 2 on our waitlist. I shall PM you when the second next vacancy occurs.

Audles is now looking to fill roster spots.

@Blue, @muggles, if you’re still interested, reply to let me know.

My bro and I are casual but dedicated. If your looking for 2 solid contributors let me know and we’ll leave our current guild thanks.
I do 1500 seals/600k/300+ trophies
My bro does 1000 seals/350k/200 trophies
Invite codes- stickbuilt and uroy13

I’ll send a message to @Haladini when ready.