Casual but dedicated? Join us at Audles! Rank 27. 29/30

That sounds perfect. I just let our guild leader know that you’re available so you should hear back soon!

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies.

Multiple legendary tasks, and 40k seals completed.

Good day to you, Mahamoti. I’m an active player looking for a new guild and Audles sounds great. I have been playing for a few months now, but I love the game. I am level 127 and I would estimate my averages to be 200K gold, 1200 - 1500 seals and 150 - 200 trophies weekly. My invite code is CIRE 2.

Recruitment closed for the moment, but let us know here if you’re interested in joining, and we’ll let you know as soon as a spot opens.

Welcome aboard @Cire!

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Currently 25th on PvP leaderboard and 15th in Guild Wars.

Recruitment closed for the moment, but let us know here if you’re interested in joining, and we’ll let you know as soon as a spot opens.

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Currently 25th on PvP leaderboard and 15th in Guild Wars.

Still one spot open for someone looking for an active, friendly guild.
Come join us!

1 Like

… and we’re full.

Thank you to everyone who showed interest!

Anyone who didn’t make the team and to everyone who would like to, leave your information here; if there’s an opening, you’ll be on the list.

Good luck out there!

1 Like

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Currently 25th on PvP leaderboard and 19th in Guild Wars.

We were able to recruit from Discord so we’re full again for the time being but as always, please leave a note here or send a PM if you’re interested in joining and you’ll be added to the wait-list.

Manageable requirements, great collaboration, active Discord and a sizeable core group that’s been together for over a year.

Whether you’re looking to move up or taking a step down, we get it done and always have fun.
Good luck out there!

1 Like

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Currently 25th on PvP leaderboard and 16th in Guild Wars.

One position available. Reply with invite code, level, avg weekly gold/seals/trophies. Currently 27th on PvP leaderboard and bracket 2 in Guild Wars.

Invite code is OLIVER BLACKWOOD
I can do everything required 1500 seals, 200+ trophies, and more than 200k gold
Also lvl 239

Hey, Oliver.
Invite sent!

Look forward to seeing you in-game and on Discord!

Hi, id like to join you I’m lvl 800 I do around 700-800 k, 200-300 trophies 1500 seals and all guild wars with really good results. Keep me in touch if you are interested in my profile. My code invitation is PARNACIUS. Thxs

We do maintain a waiting list and you’re now on it, @parnacius. Thanks for checking in with us.