Call For Mobile Beta Testers

I would love to help beta test.

I play on my 2 year old phone, Motorola Droid Turbo. It runs the current game very well, except if I do a lot of explores in one sitting without closing the game. Then it slows down a lot.

I use iPhone 7 and a iPad Air 1 with the most updates iOS on both. Would be happy to play around with the beta.

M4BG

SWM,34:Sleight,Fair - WLTM - 1 Beta Game (in any stage) for quiet nights in, and cascade based frolics. Running iPhone 6 - iOS 10.3.2. StD free and CRB checked.

Age/Looks unimportant - Must have GSOH, a full deck, own teeth and a well-balanced RNG. TYVM

Hey, registered just to help with the testing.

Availavle devices are Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and a backup SGS2.

Cheers!

Interested, iPhone 6s.

I’m interested:
iphone 5s
ipad mini 4
ipad pro
and I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (Android 4.4.2)

3 Likes

Brutal Doom can work on a toaster :rofl:

1 Like

And so they will be selected but you can always try.

I play on iPhone 6s and iPad gen… 4 or 5, can’t recall atm.

But I would LOVE to Beta test for you!!

Edit: I also have an android tablet I could pull out and test on if you need. That is at home and I’m on vacation at the moment.

:grin:

Love to be in on this!!! Play on iPad Air, iPhone 7 and iPad mini

1 Like

I’m using a one plus 3 on android 7.1.1
Hope i can help :slight_smile:

Just so everyone is aware, that the early testing will be on a beta server and not the live servers.

12 Likes

I would like to take part as well, if that’s possible. :smiley:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T805
Android 5.0.2

1 Like

Would we get a copy of our current account on the test server, or start out clean?

1 Like

The way it worked on pc, if i am not mistaken, was the beta servers had new profiles but when it went over to live servers the testers used their own accounts

3 Likes

iPad Air if it makes any difference :wink:

1 Like

If you need more people I’m up for it :slight_smile:

Iphone 6S
IOS 10.3.2

1 Like

@Saltypatra, what does the beta test entail? What kind of time and output commitments are beta testers making?

I think I am tied with @Geran for oldest iDevice in the thread (iPhone 5S, running current version of iOS), but I would like to know more before definitively throwing my hat into the ring.

I would be happy to test. My phone is a Google Pixel running Android O preview, which currently does not function correctly for Gems of War. I’d be happy to provide logcat logs and such.

I’m on this too. Looks nice with my abacus.

3 Likes