Breakfast Club Open Slots - All Levels Welcome. 4 slots open

You need to leave your current guild if you want an invite.

Strangeā€¦ I already left my previous guild. Still didnā€™t get any invite from breakfast club.

Lol I know whatā€™s wrong. I gave you wrong invite code. Itā€™s ā€œKING PANDAā€

My bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

That will do it. Just sent invite to proper invite code! :grin:

We now have a spot available.

Looking for 1 active player. Very reasonable requirements for a top 60 team. Leave your invite code or pm me.

Hi! New and active player here that would love to join an active guild! Currently level 40 and growing, getting tier 1 in pvp very fast! My invite code is Sammael 4
Hope to hear from you guys :slight_smile:

This is a pc/mobile recruitment thread. What platform are you playing? Invite code doesnā€™t exist.

Playing on pc. maybe its with all caps? SAMMAEL 4
Doesnā€™t show underscore here just space

Says does not exist. Tried it with underscore and that exists. Did you get it?

Got it thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, been in this guild for a while now. Lots of friendly and active players in the guild, definitely one of the best places to call home in this game. Donā€™t miss the chance to join the guild when spots are available :wink:

1 Like

Lvl 82 looking for active guild. Would be interested if there is a still a seat open.
Invite code: Katelyn 15

Contribution should not be an issue

If youā€™re still recruiting, toss me an invite please. Code: INTEGRA

Iā€™m level 206 and I should be well over minimum donations each week.

Currently full. Please check back for updates.

Hello, Invite code: DONGS

We have 1 spot open. New requirements as follows:
Point system 1 point = 1 trophy or 1k gold
Tier 1-50 points
Tier 2-100 points
Tier 3- 150 points
Tier 4- 200 points
Half of point requirements must be trophies!
Casual, fun top 60 guild (currently 57th) looking to move up in the ranks. Leave invite code below or pm me.

I would like to join your guild. I am currently at level 131 with about half of the kingdoms at level 10/other half at level 5. I should have no problems meeting tier 1-2 of your requirements right now while upgrading the kingdoms based on my current progression (already had 200+ trophies and 15k+ donation to my current guild this week).

Please let me know if you are interested so I can leave my current guild, thanks!

Invite code: SCRUBZZ

You would make tier 4 with them stats. Would like t see 50k gold while leveling if possible, still leaves plenty for leveling. Would love to have you though. pm me when you leave your current guild.

Still have an opening? I have only been playing a month so Iā€™m still a bit new, but I do play every day. Iā€™m level 64 and get to pvp tier 1 by the end of every week. Invite code Elsa_37.