Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Recruitment for 2 spots just opened.

For more information use the following link: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Hello,

I´m currently Level 79, but very active. I would be willing to donate atleast 30k to 40k per week.

My invitecode is TROM

Hi TROM,

Invite has been sent, welcome to the guild! :slight_smile:

Hai,
I’m level 321 and would love to join very active :slight_smile: invite code is BORIS_5

I sent you an invite :slight_smile:

thank you :slight_smile:

A vacancy has opened up. Please read our requirements through the following link: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

If you meet the requirements and want to join, leave your invite code as a reply to this post.

JOHN DOE_4

Level 118 and growing! Was with a top 5 guild on PS4, but decided to start fresh on mobile a month ago. Got the dragon armor.

Looks like you’re in another guild. I cannot send an invite unless you leave your current guild.

Done. Try now!

Invite has been sent. Welcome to Guild John Doe!

We have 1 slot available. For more information about our guild follow this link: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

I would like to Join,
Lvl 480~
half my kingdoms PL5
Invite Code Moonyson

You have been invited, welcome to the guild! :slight_smile:

A vacancy is available; for more guild info follow this link: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week).

Lvl 238 half kingdoms lvl 10 rest 5+

Would like to join

Invite code rainsz

Seems like you joined another guild. Good Luck :slight_smile: If you wish to join our guild, feel free to let us know.

2 slots have opened up. Feel free to leave you invite code if you are interested. Guild requirements are as follows: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

I am a level #945 and I am looking for my 3rd or 4th team now. Also looking to 2nd rank as I have been in the 3/4 or 2/3 of the teams I have played in. I may or may not have played against your team or you have or have not played against me. Currently, I am playing on team Ultra Marines, and I tired of them complaining about Gem Masteries that I level up, since that is the only task that I get to do. I contribute the most trophies of anybody including the originator or leader of the team. But I definitely do not rank in the new 2.0 system at the top, I have a life, but I do play everyday and contribute, without a doubt and understand the importance. Name of Character in GoW is: Steven Scalfani or StevenDoS and again I am currently on team Ultra Marines, :(. Any room, just let me know or find me in Global Chat.

Hi,

Thank you for your resume. Your skills and experience are impressive and certainly applicable to our guild. I have talked this over with the board of directors of our corporation and we have come to the conclusion of hiring you for the position of Guild Member of Blockbusters. This will be effective immediately as soon as you leave your current guild. Let me know if you are still interested in our offer. If so, reply to this post.

-sarcasmjew (a.k.a. Jew Mage)