Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Me and my brother would like to join if we can join together i am lvl 254 and he is 156

Ok this is ideal. So just to reiterate minimum donation is 5k/week. Feel free to leave you invites codes in response to this post.

My is DART_3 and my brother FYURIA

Invite has been sent! Welcome to the guild :slight_smile:

Many of the guild mates in-game have been discussing the inclusion of a new minimum weekly gold requirement. I would like a majority vote on this before it is implemented.

What would you like for the new weekly gold requirement to be?

• 5k or RIOT!
  • 10k seems reasonable :slight_smile:
  • We can do 15k RAWR! :imp:

0 voters

I voted :slight_smile:

Me too! :smiling_imp:

Me three and i am not even in the guild.

I Voted :grin:

500k or riot. :trophy:

3 Likes

Voted. Rawr

Looks like we have a winner! 15k is the new minimum weekly gold donation requirement. Thanks for voting :slight_smile:

Two vacancies have opened up. Please read the guild requirements before applying. Thank You. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are FULL again. Thanks for the help guild.

We have an open slot available. Feel free to read up on our requirements at the top of this post and submit your invite code if you are interested.

Love to join. want an active guild. Level 92 and active every day. Invite code: AJAXPACKERS

Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile: Just as a reminder, the minimum gold/week requirement is 15,000 G.

Thanks! that should not be a problem. Excited about joining.

Hello,

My guild is dead (frenchi #172). The guild master didn’t connect since 205 days…
So I’m searching for a new one. And yours interest me.
I’m level 417, got 5097 trophies in my actual guild and invested 2 255 661 gold.

Reply me here if you’re interested and I’ll leave my guild.

hello level 112 returning player looking for guild wont be a prob meeting gold requirements

oops forgot code = ALLHAILBOB <-(inside joke)