Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

There is still 3 spaces left. Leave your invite code and I’ll invite you.

invite code: erin 13

Your name does not exist according to the game. Are you sure you provided the correct invite code?

do cases matter? That would make it ERIN 13.

I restarted my client and tried inviting you with all caps and still no success. Do me a favor and click on the Gear Icon on the right hand side of the main screen and on the bottom left is your invite code. Make sure that invite code is the same as the one you provided me.

Yeah it says ERIN 13. I play on an iphone so that should be PC/Mobile. Not sure what else could be going on.

I’m able to invite ERIN but as soon as I type the 13 it says it does not exist.

I added an underscore between ERIN and 13. Invite Sent! Let me know if you get the invite.

Yep. That worked! Thanks.

Welcome to the Guild ERIN_13 :slight_smile:

I have decided to open up a third party chat channel for the Guild on Discord: Discord.

I have disabled voice chat for those uncomfortable speaking. I feel this is a better way of keeping the guild connected especially if you’re not currently playing the game. Discord has a web client, mobile app and a desktop app.

Any spots left? Invite code: groo

Thanks

Invite sent! Welcome to the guild groo :slight_smile:

Can’t see the invite in game?

You will only see the invite once you open up the guild menu.

Yeah I thought that, but no luck :wink:

Try again with GROO (all caps)?

Thanks

Invited GROO.

Hi, looked again, still no luck. I logged a call with support. They suggested putting a space at the end (weird as I don’t remember putting one there…)

Cheers

Invited GROO with a space at the end.

2 Slots Opened Up. Recruiting is Open.