Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

im interested im lower than 100 lvl 68 atm but i can reach up to the 300 level requirements atm and i always do 1500 seals already so i guess thats good.

XDARKSLAYER

Hi if you still have an opening I would like to come back

lvl 413
invite code:TMAN911

Hello. I want to join ! Iā€™m very active player.
lvl 138
My invite code: REGENTER12

Invite sent! Welcome.

heyho
Iā€™m interested and I can easy meet the requirements.
My invite code is BENNI_7

If you still want an invitation, feel free to leave your current guild.

oh sorry
my bad
you can invite me now :smiley:

code: BENNI_7

Ok, welcome to the guild :slight_smile:

Would love the chance to run with a Top Tier guild.
Level 236, All classes unlocked and upgraded
Working on Kingdoms, most are at 7 and a few at 10.

Here is what I currently hit:

• almost always 100K Gold/wk
  • almost always 1000+ Seal/wk
  • around 80-120 Trophies/wk

Invite Code - Skippius
Thanks.

@UncleSkippy If you still want an invitation, feel free to leave your current guild.

level 100+ player here, I am in a guild right now but itā€™s not very active. I would gladly join your guild and I can fulfill the requirements.

Invite code: SATHRIEL

Feel free to send an invite: SATHRIEL

Hey there. Level 310 here. Have all kingdoms level 10 and almost all at least 5 star. Shouldnā€™t have a problem hitting the requirements weekly. Feel free to send an invite: JPALM84

If you still want an invitation, feel free to leave your current guild.

Welcome to the guild :slight_smile:

Hi,

Is the requirements in top post still active? Seems super low for a top 50 guildā€¦ Being below 20k guild seals is a bit of a concern. Iā€™m fairly newb, though, so maybe Iā€™m mistaken.

Anyhow, Iā€™m currently in an decent guild, but its not a lot of guild chat, etc. I started playing around 2 weeks ago, Iā€™m almost level 100, have gotten to tier 1 both times, do 1500 seals / 150-200 trophies, magic kingdoms to lvl 10, have deathknight armor, and no problem using Discord.

If you believe youā€™re in a decent guild, you should stick with that guild.

The 20k Seal requirement is a minimum, meaning it will net guild chests that will allow you for a chance at obtaining mythics. The 40k Seal requirement is clearly the better choice but it requires a longer weekly commitment which is something we, as a casual guild, do not require.

Thank you for your advice, good luck with your recruitment process! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have some lvl requirement?
Iā€™m not yet Lv 100 because I started playing not long ago.
Iā€™m very active tho and play alot PvP.

Anyway I have no problems to hit the weekly requirements, pvp gives more than enough gold and the seal cap I also reach w/o problems.

Hi,

We have a lvl 100 requirement; however we do make exceptions to those that can meet our weekly donation requirements. If youā€™re still interested in joining, leave your in-game name and weā€™ll invite you.