Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

invite has been sent. If you dont get it let me know

Hi,

We just updated our guild requirements. We currently have 3 open slots. If you are interested, please read our requirements before applying at the following link: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

If you are still interested in joining our guild leave your level and ign.

Thank You

I dont really understand how you got to the new requirements?
from level 300-400+ you don’t really earn any more income except through playing more so not sure why do requirements increase (I would have said trophies are just as easy to get at any level so this should be almost constant?) most ppl would have kingdoms maxed by this level as well.
also 240 trophy requirement would mean between 240k and 500k gold from pvp yet the gold requirement is only 160k?

The assumption was made based on average gold gain without dragon armor which is around 333.333 Gold/ Trophy. So given that assumption the gold equivalent is around 80k G. 80k from trophies and 80k by default will give you 160k.

The reason I made this assumption is to keep the requirements as casual as possible relative to other guilds in the same bracket.

ok :). I was thinking pvp wins not trophies. I normally get about 2000 gold in 3 trophy pvp with dragon armour. but better to keep on low side when setting stuff

We have 5 open slots in our guild. Read the requirements: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

If you are interested please leave your level and ign.

IGN: Snack
Invite Code: SNACK 2
Level: 118

Colonel on a top 600 guild, but there are no contribution requirements, thus no contributions.

Been playing a little more than a month. I play daily and have Deathknight Armor, so the minimum gold requirement is not an issue. I also play PvP to Tier 1 every week, so trophy minimums are also not a concern.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

happy to invite you.
Let me know when you leave your current guild so we can send an invite.

Thanks

All set. I appreciate it.

invite should be waiting. :slight_smile:

Accepted. Thanks again.

yep, We still have a few spots left. If you leave current guild I will invite.
Don’t worry about extra gold contributions for first week :slight_smile:

see you soon.
Invite is waiting

Hi i am looking for a new and more active guild and would like an invite please

Currently level 287, all kingdoms level 10 and comfortably exceed requirements every week

Invite code - Xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

no problem,
once you have left guild I will invite

Left and ready for invite, thanks

I’m in. LVL 334.
Invite code: DENKU

cool. let us know when you have left your current guild and we will send you an invite

Lvl 207, all kingdoms lvl 10, 3 kingdoms at/above 3 stars. Deathknight armor. No issues with the donations.
Just left my guild to join if you’ll have me.
Invite code: RAFERHC

Hi RaferHC you have been invited to the guild. Welcome and have fun! :slight_smile: