Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

1 slot is still available. Leave your in game name if you’re interested in joining.

I contribute the most trophies of anybody in my guild or team. Right now total of 16428K or 16K and about 131+ per week.

Leader of my team is Sh4noir, and he has disappointed me several times over by taking or not allowing me some control over the team as a 2nd ranked player on the guild/team.

Also all of the kingdoms, for me I have leveled up to 10 and most of them have 5***** but all of them have at least 3*** or higher. Contribute and play daily. A serious 3 gem gamer.

I want to seek revenge on him, and let him know what he is missing out on.

(S&F = Simple and Few) Requirements are as follows:
a) Team or Guild => Rank #50
b) Will allow me to 2nd rank on team and not complain about Gem Masteries since all of them will eventually balance out down the road.

Game Name: Steven Scalfani @ 946 (level).

Contribute and Play = Daily. :slight_smile:

Want and looking for a team/guild that will appreciate somebody of my level or experience on their team.

Yes, I am interested. But I want to be sure before I leave that a team really wants me and wants me to 2nd tier again. And wants and needs my help.

Also for both, I play from Steam on my PC and Ipad, I hope that is okay with you. Since some teams or players just play on Xbox or Playstation. :frowning:

Invite Code (also): My Game Name given to you before/above. If you do not remember just ask.

Hi Steven we would be happy to have you.
Let me know when you leave your guild so I can send an invite

Hi Mr. Steven,

Please Note: With 16k Gold/Week, the highest rank in the guild you may hold is the Recruit rank, which has no benefits. If you want the second highest rank after guild master, the minimum is 30k Gold/Week. Most of our Sentinels donate more than that amount.

That being said, we would love to have you join our guild.

I will donate as much as I can, but I do have a life of my own you know. I like the game alot and I need to be on a team that appreciates me no matter what for the last 1/2 or 2/3 of the teams I have been on, I have been a corporal or higher than a Lt.

Steven–the ranks fluctuate with donations, and they change weekly.

I’d guess that on the weeks when you’re not playing much you won’t have much need for a higher rank. I mean, you’d be off doing your own thing, mostly. Then if you get into a phase where you’re playing more… the rank will go up & you’ll be able to use it.

I have yet to see anyone put pressure on anyone else to donate more in this guild. We’re thinking of upping our requirements, but only because right now they’re so modest. But for all that, plenty of us pour lots of gold into donations & I’d say the rewards are good.

No, I play daily there is not much of any time that I do not play.

In other words, I play regularly. I have just posted my own request.

Take or Leave, the choice is yours.

Understand I have been 2nd in command on two other teams including this one.

And that is not to say, I have played alot to get here in as less time as others at my level who might take or gotten to the place that I am, in more time 2 - 3 years, I did in about or less than one year. Since I had the time to do so.

:slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Steven D. Scalfani
SDS

Game Name: Steven Scalfani
Invite Code: Steven Scalfani

I pour in lots of gold as well into the one that I am with some times more esp on Monday.

By the way I am in CST / CDST. So when the new character and PVP resets that is when the most gold comes in.

So the choice is yours and not mine. I bet and hope others will and would want me as much as more than your team, if not at least 2X. Not for the competition but see my value and worth and as well as strength when forming a strong allegiance.

Again, I play daily and contribute daily. I just do not play 300 games a day like others do, since as I have said, I have a life of my own.

Welp, this is up to sarcasmjew. I’ll just bow out here, above my pay grade.

Well I would like to join:
a) I am a human
b) I deserve what I am worth. As I has stated the last few guild or teams I have been on I have been given or award the 2nd highest position in the guild, Also will not compromise on my standard of what I am seeking. Also I am not seeking one with no benefit, I am only seeking one with benefits. So think wisely. And if not wish the best to you and your team and happy matching if the answer is no, since I will not back down from what I am really seeking, Take it from me, I am only seeking 2 requirements and you barely meet one but that is how desirous of having a person of my rank join your team. In most cases it takes a very long time to get to where I am. The only way that I got here was the fact, for 7+ years I was unemployed and wanted to sharpen my mind so I then played: Marvel Puzzle Quest & Gems of War to sharpen my mind, or else I would not be at this level at this junction or point in my life. So choose wisely, Camelot. :frowning: or :slight_smile:

My offer has not changed:

1. With 16k/wk you are more than welcome of staying in our guild.
  2. If you want 2nd in command, you will need to pay a min of 30k/wk just like everybody else who is second in command. This is something the guild and I decided upon several months ago. I will not skew this requirement just for you.
  3. If we do invite you, I want a guarantee that you will not leave this guild if you are not second in command. If you are NOT OK with this condition, then I politely decline your recruitment into the guild.
2 Likes

I wish I could, but in the only limitation is the amount I play.

All I can tell you is this: 100% on all kingdoms except the new one coming next (Dragon Kingdom).
And the fact I am not an obsessed player that I play 300X a day like others do to get a Arcane Gem Stone in PvP. I only play a limited amount of games.

But to answer your question, yes, I would like to join, but I would need 2nd command privilege giving to me since that is where I am now and that is where I was in the past. And to be respected as a human being and for my demands. Like or I.e. a marriage, you respect the other person not to change the person for yourself interest since we are all “sinners.” End of story. My demands I do and can not sacrifice my demands or request since I do not want to be belittled, I do not want to be lower myself and who I am.

Again Choose Wisely.

Sincerely,

Steven D. Scalfani
SDS

I am looking for a better guild. I reach 1 rank on pvp every week. Contributing 30k shouldn’t be a problem and I am leveling up my last kingdom to level 10. Love the requirements like not contributing to maps or souls. Think I will make a good addition of you will have me. Blue baby is the code. Currently level 192

Let me know and I will leave the guild I am in if needed

hi, We still have a spot available if you want to join. Let me know when you have left your guild so we can invite you.

Thanks

I just left it. Thanks I’m excited to join the team!