Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Hi Picotin, I appreciate your interest; however, the one vacancy we had has just been filled. If we have any new vacancies you’ll notice the title of the post will change to “X Number of Spots are Available”

Once again, thank you for your interest and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

• Blockbusters

Hi TheOneVid (a.ka. ALLHAILBOB), I appreciate your interest; however, the one vacancy we had has just been filled. If we have any new vacancies you’ll notice the title of the post will change to “X Number of Spots are Available”

Once again, thank you for your interest and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Blockbusters

Recruitment is open. We have 2 open slots at the moment. Guild Requirments are as follows:

Hey, I did not realize the weekly gold had increased. I play daily but im not active in the forum. I think that is the reason i have been banned.

If that is so. I would like to join again (FERNANDO 16) if there is other reason, please tell me.

Regards

1 Like

Hi Fernando, I have re-invited you. Thank you for responding back.

Hi.

I dont ser the invitation, could you please send it again?

Thanks un advance

Invited again.

We have 1 more vacancy available.

If you are still looking, I am willing to constribute

Invite code is STRATRG

Hello. Invite has been sent. Welcome to the Guild! :slight_smile:

We just had 2 slots open up. Recruitment is open. Guild Details are here: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

We just had 2 slots open up. Recruitment is open. Guild Details are here:

Holy sh1t guys, I had one week off and you kicked me. IIRC I was the 2nd highest overall donator with like 1,3 Mio gold?
I am all for the activity policy, but maybe beeing patient with one of the most active and generous (ex) members who usually donated 40.000 to 50.000 Gold avg EVERY WEEK would have been nice.:angry:

Thanks for having me tho and good luck to the Blockbusters.

Les Grossman,

I never mind people having to leave on vacation. However, for the benefit of the guild you should have notified all of us of your time off. I have prevented members from being kicked before as long as they notify the guild before hand. If there is no notification, the 7 day policy holds true.

Les, I certainly appreciate your contribution to the guild and I apologize that the 7 day policy was harsh for your situation. If there is space you are always welcome back to the guild.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

1 Slot Left.

Hey there, looking for a home to park myself at. Currently sitting at lvl 87 but can easily make the contributions and leveling quicker then i thought. if your interested my invite code is SKITZZO. Thanks for your time.

Hi Skitzzo,
Invite Sent, welcome to the guild! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the invite

If you happen to get a free spot feel free to add Cassietron
Tier 1 pvp
200+ Trophies a week
200k+ Donations a week

Happy to ramp it up more as needed as well :slight_smile:

As it happens, we have one slot that just opened up. I tried inviting you; however, you are currently in a guild. If you’re still interested please reply with a follow-up. Thank You.