Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

2 slots are open. Please read and familiarize yourself with our requirements before applying: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

I would like to join if there are still slots available. Thank you.
lvl 340.
Invite code: EXON

Invite sent! Welcome.

Hello all,

For those interested and not aware, it is with a heavy heart that I will be discontinuing my leadership of Blockbusters. Due to the fact that this guild is owned by a group of close friends, leadership will not be transferred. I will be active within the next week, but I am asking for all present members to consider looking for other guilds.

Guild donations are not necessary this week and on. Hopefully one day we will relaunch, but until then, I want to thank everybody past and present for their loyalty and kindness. Goodbye o/

2 Likes

I had a great time in Blockbusters! Thank you all for the time together. Hope you find yourselves nice guilds. Goodbye Sarcasmjew. Sorry to see you go.

1 Like

Hi - I’ve joined a start up guild called The Elders. Hope some of you decide to join as well, would be great to see some friendly names :slight_smile:

It’s only just started so needs building up but 5he guy running it seems really cool and easy going. Check his recruitment post out and pm him

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a Guild, this one is amazing.
#16 and the only official requirement is 400k Gold. You get so many chests, all guild tasks and usually one (or two) legendary tasks and those provide gold or glory themselves.

1 Like