Blockbuster's Guild Chat

I think we should have a trophy requirement. Does anyone know how many people would not have met the 90 trophy quota the last few weeks?

1 Like

I have opened the poll again.

I’ve never purchased dragon armor. Since souls are what you need the most for the longest period of time, I’ve used celestial and it alone once I got it.

Thank You for your suggestion. I like it! I like it especially because it alleviates the current issue of allocating individual ranks based on donations. Like I mentioned before, I believe, in the current state of the game, there is no incentive of climbing up the guild roster ranking since the only useful perk, in my opinion, is the ability to be able to invite new players. I certainly have nothing against adding a trophy requirement. That is basically equivalent to 30-45 games (75 -112.5 min of game time/week) ranging between 20,000 Gold - 30,000 Gold in wins. Now granted, 30k is what you’re proposing the minimum gold donation to be; so, in the best case scenario, the player would have already made 30k Gold by completing the trophy requirement. In the worst case scenario the player would need to play further to earn an extra 10k Gold to fulfill the requirement. However, in a previous poll some players, mostly newer guild members voiced their sentiment towards a higher gold requirement versus the one we currently have (15k Gold). Although they made more than 15k Gold per week, they would use the extra gold towards leveling up their kingdoms.

So here is my suggestion in addition to your suggestion:

1. Guild Donation thresholds will be based on levels and not on Guild Roster Rank. I believe this will be better since a certain range of levels, say between 100-250 may still be in the process of leveling their kingdoms. We can determine this with a poll.
  2. Lvl 100-250 (25 Trophies & 15k Gold /Wk minimum)
  3. Lvl 251+ (90 Trophies & 30k Gold/Wk minimum)

All of this being said, the majority of you have voted to wait until the new guild changes will be implemented for any updated guild donation requirements.

Yes, I do.
last 4 weeks:
Jew Mage: 72, 87, 127, 159
Thrawn: 191, 121, 15, 42
ShibFate: 149, 48, 68, 80
Fyuria: 122, 0, 119, 119
InTheMoment: 91, 91, 63, 149
Norinth: 110, 39, 104, 249
Arthas: 9, 66, 96, 116
Luthien3388: 0, 40, 30, 36
JuLes: 48, 59, 47, 106
Aust: 3, 0, 3, 120
Fernando: 0, 0, 36, 24
John: 87, 33, 3, 12
jonasxx94: 0, 0, 3, 18

As you can see, trophy requiment will be a big problem for: jonasxxx94, Fernando, Aust aust Luthien3388 & little problem for John, JuLes and Arthas

Can I just point out that a number of these people provide great examples of why if we want to do a trophy requirement (please no but if everyone’s gunning for it…) there should be a “meet requirements 3 weeks out of 4” sort of deal?

This would put 7 out of the 13 people on the list in the clear: Jewmage, Thrawn (averaging would help him a lot), ShibFate, Fyuria, InTheMoment, Norinth, Arthas

That’s half the list, people who are contributing pretty well, IMHO.

2 Likes

yeah. Maybe something like average of best 3 of 4 weeks and maybe 90 trophies could start a bit lower?
Probably don’t need a different trophy requirement for lower levels but gold requirement should be less as they will still be leveling kingdoms…

sarcasmjew
So here is my suggestion in addition to your suggestion:

Guild Donation thresholds will be based on levels and not on Guild Roster Rank. I believe this will be better since a certain range of levels, say between 100-250 may still be in the process of leveling their kingdoms. We can determine this with a poll.
Lvl 100-250 (25 Trophies & 15k Gold /Wk minimum)
Lvl 251+ (90 Trophies & 30k Gold/Wk minimum)

I thought about it before… I avoided that to make it simpler & more manageable for people tracking this. But you know what, I think it’s a good idea :smile:
Just remember that the hundreds upon hundreds of Glory & Gem chests you get a month from us alone would meet the gold amount (you do get gold from them as well) :slight_smile: And a Dragon Armor.

Note 3: For anyone without their kingdoms maxed AND a level below 200, there is a grace period - during which minimum donation becomes 5k a week (but still 90 trophies). Lasts 1 month or until you max your kingdoms, whichever comes first.

It won’t get you all kingdoms maxed, but it will get you a very solid footing.
And keep in mind, kingdoms maxed might be a good benefit, but 500+ Glory Chests and 500+ gems a month (usually a lot more) + solid companionship might exceed it :wink:

ptravill1m
yeah. Maybe something like average of best 3 of 4 weeks and maybe 90 trophies could start a bit lower?
Probably don’t need a different trophy requirement for lower levels but gold requirement should be less as they will still be leveling kingdoms…

The average of 4 out of 4 weeks should do it. So, you could have 0 trophies one week if you had 360 at the end of the month. You can drop the ball a week, as long as you make it up in the other 3 [a month is a very long time].
This is a guild where we all rely on each other for mutual benefit and companionship. If you adhere to those values, you would want to contribute your part to the well being of those who help you as well :slight_smile:

Or maybe just ACTUALLY 3 out of 4? If the whole point of 90 trophies is that it’s a pretty manageable number, then telling people they need to make up for a low week by playing an uncomfortable amount is not great.

This is not “here’s what we recommend/want/appreciate/praise”. This is, “here’s our minimum to avoid being kicked.”

If someone is an active, contributing player 3 weeks out of 4, I, personally, don’t see any reason to kick them.

As long as they give a heads up when the inactivity starts, it sounds okay with me regarding 3/4 on occasional months.

Why this micromanaging/monitoring? We’re not scheduling a raid. We don’t need to go find a substitute tank.

If we can agree that it’s NORMAL to have variations in playtime, then a rule like this is a way of saying, “Is this person mostly active and mostly normal? Yep, they are, carry on.”

Don’t need big brother watching me, thanks.

This sounds reasonable for me :-))

According to the poll, the guild wants to grow a bit more, and if we’re going that way we need monitoring. It needs to be more strict to be more effective, but we also need legroom because everyone will have their slumps. Regardless ambition, that will happen to everyone at some points. If that however occurs regularly, perhaps the persons play style doesn’t fit with the guilds ambition IF we’re going that way.

That’s why I prefer the combination of the guild leaders suggestion with the modification that you don’t have to reach the minimum per month if work, family or other things needs more time and priority. It would be a bit harsh to make no exceptions for the veterans that has proven their value and dedication before. The new ones, like me, needs to prove over time that we belong with the veterans.

I wouldn’t call that “big brother”, but that’s just my opinion. We’ll see what the majority and the guild leader thinks is more appropriate.

3 Likes

With luck the Guild update will help with the running of the guild take some of the load off of Jewmage

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

I had a lovely time, thanks for everything guys. Best of luck!

You have a really nice place there (that’s half the journey), don’t get that go to waste!
Who knows, maybe in the future I’ll play with you guys again :smile:

1 Like

People have been leaving our guild and some believe that it is due to our low requirements. I was advised by the former guild leader of Blockbusters to implement change now as opposed to waiting for the inevitable guild update.

Refer to the following poll and answer the following question:

What new requirements should the guild implement?

• 30,000 Gold/Wk
  • 30,000 Gold/Wk + 90 Trophies/Wk
  • 60,000 Gold/Wk
  • 60,000 Gold/Wk + 120 Trophies/Wk
  • 100,000 Gold/Wk
  • 100,000 Gold/Wk + 150 Trophies/Wk

0 voters

I am in birch team on Xbox one number 3 guild. Requirements are 60k gold and 60 trophies a week which seems a good level. Would like to join your guild on iOS can contribute at least this much. Inv code is .MJOLN1R69. Including full stops on either end. Am level 112 only been on iOS version for 3 weeks. Play every day.

I think gold should be at least ~60/wk but trophies around 90.
Most ppl are donating 100k a week anyway.

1 Like