BLaCkGoLD Recruiting (PC/Mobile)

Invite sent! Welcome aboard!

1 spot open!

Rank 63
Statues range from 87-94
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can! And of course, collect seals…

Still 1 spot open!

Rank 63
Statues range from 88-95
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can! And of course, collect seals…

Still a Slot free? I would like to join: invitation Name is Hexe

We still have the spot open, so leave your guild and let me know so I can send the invite.

Ok, I Left, pls send invite

Okay, give me a couple minutes to finish this PvP battle

All righty, invite sent. Welcome aboard!

1 spot open!

Rank 63
Statues range from 89-96

Hey i would loke to join. Level over 600 with avrage 400k gold full seals and 200 trophis

InviteCode ELHAY123

Can’t send an invite @elhay123, you must leave your current guild :slight_smile:

You can try now

Welcome aboard!

1 spot open!

Rank 63
Statues range from 90-97

Still 1 spot open!

Rank 69
Statues range from 91-98
20K Seals
We’ve been managing to complete two tasks a week with others to level 6

Still 1 spot open!

Rank 71
Statues range from 91-99
20K Seals
We complete one tasks a week, sometimes two, with others to level 6
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

Still 1 spot open!

Rank 72
Statues range from 92-99
20K Seals
No real requirements except be level 50, just be active and contribute what you can! And of course, collect seals and let us know if you’ll be absent for an extended period.

Still 1 spot open!

Rank 74
Statues range from 93-101
We usually get 20K Seals

2 spots open!

Rank 77
Statues range from 94-102
We usually get 20K Seals