Bishop to King 4

Lol i dont do spreadsheets nor do i know how because they are hard and i am… Dumb lol

1 Like

Lol i saw you post the link the other day and assumed you were the creator, my bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries brudda

Famine nerf is fine. I don’t want to see him got nerf further than this.

In memoriam Wraith - Courage - BD - Famine

4 Likes

I updated my spreadsheet with Guild War points already :wink:

1 Like

and +1 to this. Please.

1 Like

I would also love 2 arcanes in this weeks glory packs I am going to need a couple of each.

4 Likes

Potentially. Maybe half, too. And normal damage, not TD.

1 Like

Cool new stuff.

GW points: yup. Someone really smart suggested exactly that change.

Famine: changes very little.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat! I need a ton more Glory as only 25k now.

NowayJoe2Go

Yes the nerfs to every card in this team is complete. :sob: :skull:

Guild War Points Change
In next week’s Guild War, we’ll be modifying each day’s points from 50/100/200/400/750 to 100/200/300/400/500
(same total points, just distributed differently)
We’d like to even the point values out a little, so the earlier fights are worth more… just so we’re not as heavily disadvantaging anyone who loses a game and can’t make it to the Paragon battle.

Excellent change :+1:

3 Likes

As it is the nerf famine is weak. Maybe it will get better if quite some troops get immune to mana drain but right now it is weak. Or review its trait to do only 1 magic drain rather than 3.

And I cast my vote for 2 stones per troop. Blue/red haven’t been around for a long long time

1 Like

@Sirrian : French description for bishop is a bit wrong. It says "Give an ally [(Magic / 2) + 4] Armor and Magic. Double the effect if ally is a Divine " We miss the “1” before magic, so we could think he gives as Magic than armor, which would be a bit OP :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes the death mark nerf still comes so wraith courage bone dragon famine will fall further from being a perfect design that I also loved playing.

Well this week’s bonus is garbage, using the bishop for a measly 5 glory.

Well he might actually be useable then.

1 Like

far happier with that than if it were 500 gold or 20 souls!

Nice to see two much needed Arcanes available this week. Bummer to see them available in the same week.

+1 for two arcanes per bundle.

1 Like

thats a nice change, thank you :slight_smile:

i think that wont really make any difference :sweat_smile:
but we shall see

50 bucks no one would complain about Gard being too OP. Especially this week.

3 Likes