Bishop to King 4

This so much this, or make the packs cheaper like 250 glory

I’m more going for Whitehelm troops at the chance of Gard’s with event chests. Not the greatest chance I know, but I have a bunch of Whitehelm troops that need mythicing anyways. So gem spending for me :stuck_out_tongue: Glory I’ll have to look at troops I need traited that use the stones.

1 Like

Be aware that, if all goes according to schedule, the following week will have a legendary you’ll need event keys to get.

2 Likes

True… hmm conundrum…

Im on the same boat i hate this Gardless existence!!!

2 Likes

It would be awesome the first day of an event if current event kingdom has a mythic, to be the only mythic on chest for 1 day. Crow the Gardless.

2 Likes

I’m going for 100 blood and 80 plains at least. I think I’ll end up spending 50k +

Quick update, just letting you all know the Famine changes won’t go live until the weekly reset, so as not to affect any remaining Guild Wars battles.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra any plan to change dragon soul mana shield trait? cause i see some trouble coming if we can’t mana drain him, we all know dragon soul and famine work very well together, so if we can’t mana drain dragon soul, im affraid the +2 mana cost for famine won’t change anything cause dragon soul keep refilling himself and famine gonna refill as quick as it was before nerf

1 Like

Quick request to any devs that might be listening, paging @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Sirrian.

I would like to echo the request to have 2 arcanes in each glory pack this week as well. You’ve been starving us of bloods and plains for so long, i think it’s only fair!

Please?

:yum:

Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Hear this wise words oh powerful devs!!!

1 Like

Yeah i just saw it and also liked it thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last week was a special week, this week is back to your scheduled 1 arcane per glory pack.

5 Likes

Well that sucks since we havent seen both arcanes in a long time. D:

Boo. :expressionless:

But appreciate the reply.

2 Likes

So… When is the Jotnar buff coming?

Changes to the GW point distribution are excellent. Not only because of the frustration of losing and missing the big Paragon fight - but also because it makes the early fights more meaningful, losing a troop or two matters more.

Nerf to Famine isn’t enough. Come back with 25 or 30 and we’ll talk.

4 Likes

Ummm… Huh?

1 Like

Sorry i thought the spreadsheet was from you

1 Like