Birthday BBQ and favorite foods Thread

Had to share this with @Sirrian now that I know he’s a lover of Texas BBQ!

This is my birthday breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Salt Lick, award winning BBQ! It’s all you can eat of the best brisket, ribs, and sausage this side of the globe!! Don’t forget to ask for the Burnt Ends!!! Yeah!! :grin:

9 Likes

So, did you order the same meal three times, or did it take you 12 hours to eat all of that?

1 Like

I ate enough I won’t need another meal today! :wink:

And in case you don’t believe that things are bigger in Texas. Here was dessert from Roubd Rock donut:

6 Likes

I love Texas. As far as BBQ though, I’m just a smidge more fond of KC style. Unless it’s brisket and then it’s back to Texas.

1 Like

Omg. Please tell me that you either shared that, or something. That is WAY too much donut for one person.

You must not be from Texas. :slight_smile:

Share?

Nu-uh never.

2 Likes

Oh yes it has been shared and there’s still half of it left!!

Well we surely didnt get any of that donut in the guild, so im asking who you shared with and why arent we being included? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I would gladly ship you some @DonBoba but I suspect it might lose some of its… um… quality by the time it reached you! :wink:

And my guildies got to share my digital cake yesterday! Remember? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, @htismaqe, I am not Texan. I am a Midwestern who is currently living in Sunny Florida. And I wholeheartedly believe in sharing, @HKdirewolf! :wink:

It’s probably all due to my feelings on the sad state people’s health in the US. It is my personal opinion that donuts like that shouldn’t even exist.

Still… Happy Belated Birthday @efh313! :shaved_ice:

1 Like

Happy birthday! Can’t think of any better way to top it off than a cake of beef!

3 Likes

3 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Well I’m a midwesterner who wishes he lived in sunny Florida, so we have something partially in common.

Other than that though, I’m a firm believer that if people want to eat themselves to death, it’s fine by me. I can think of worse ways to go than “death by donut Colossus”.

2 Likes

We’re going to have to get a mop once Sirrian see that Texas BBQ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Eww, gross!

Another hot prospect, a bacon cake! :smiley:

1 Like

You could also try the bacon bomb. Just make sure you’re close to a portable defibrillator or someone who knows CPR.

2 Likes