Closed Recruitment Thread

Hi.

I would like to join. I’m a member of Darkheaven but the guildmaster is not very active. 1500 seals and 500k gold a week garanteed.

1 Like

hi gunthaar, sorry for answering so late but birch is on vacation and we have interim-guildmaster now. we would be glad to see you in our guild and you can submit your invite code to ROB CLARK1723. he should be online most of the day and awaits your message. my gt is PsychoLXV,i’m on again around 18.00 gmt.

just found out that teammate already contacted you, hope to see you soon in guild !

Hi Raziel

I just left Darkheaven

Invite code is GUNTHAAR.

See you soon

GT : superkael

1 Like

1 space open. Send me your CV and a bottle of whiskey 🖒

Fastest rising guild on console :rocket:

1 Like

hey, this is PrefightSmile. I had a few issues to resolve in my personal life. Will be contributing a lot more now. I’ll be breezing through those requirements with no problems! Sorry if it’s looked like I haven’t been pushing as hard as i could be. I really love the guild.

2 Likes

I am a level 438 with all kingdoms at a level 10 and I have dragon armor. I can meet your requirements each week and would be interested in joining your guild. My invite code is CONSTANTCRIB854_ADHT and let me know if your interested in me joining, so I can leave my current guild. I would like to join a better guild since my current guild only completes tasks to level 7 or 8 each week and struggle to get to 20k seals.

1 Like

Great to have you.

Top 5 guild looking for the games top players, 500k+, 1500 seals.

Players should:

1. Have kingdoms levelled
  2. Aim to contribute early in the week
  3. Communicate

last week for me was $1 million plus! 1500 seals and over 500 trophies! I was going to stay in my current guild but the top guy isn’t replacing the lightweights fast enough! We just lost two of our top players to the top 2 guilds! We are 6 now!

1 Like

EL SCHACKO_WYXV
Please add, kind of new but activ player!

1 Like

Hi there. I’m an active player currently at level 589. Can contribute around $700k -$1m+, 1500s & 800+t per week. Thanks. Lana
Invite code is LANBUDDHA

1 Like

Hey, i´m a very active player, i´m level 375. My invite code is: KANON_QUDB
Thanks

1 Like

LVL 502, been working in another guild but all the top players bailed so I’m looking for another guild at least in the top 40 again.
Provide 1500 seals, and all gold goes to the guild as I am at 10 across the board.
Inivte code is: HATECOACH

All tasks complete within hours of reset. Top players should declare their interest for the next available space.

good players

Thanks for the kind words. I hope your guild is progressing too🖒

i recruit last week a lot of players my guild is progressing very good thanks in pvp i like to fight against your teamates they are very strong sometimes i win !!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you are hammering everyone. Keep up the great work!

you too thanks

1 Like

Hi this gotnotime53 I am looking for very active group I have tried 2 guilds that said they was active well not the case I play for many hours a day I am level 180 and only been playing since middle of december I am very competive and tired of doin all the contributributingI make my guilds normally by friday and thats taken it easy need to find ways to make it last longer but anyway if you still need 1 look me up

Brian aka gotnotime53

oh I with red wolves den now

1 Like