Birch Team Bis Now Recruiting! 10th XBOX ONE GUILD

i send you a msg…

LG Morkay

Hey, @Spoon, you have a great defence team, and my other profile MaynardCat ran away scared in the middle of the match.
Edited to post directly @:smiley:

Luck of the draw I’m sure :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Ho,
i hope you can invite me HKdirewolf, in the evening (in round about 4 Hours) i want to make all the PVP weekly Stuff, so very much Trophies, it would be nice if i can do this under the Flag of Your Guild :wink:

Have Fun! Morkay

I invited you last night Morkay, you should have it.

Yes i have IT Thx a lot

7 spots left, let me know if interested in a spot!

1. I like your new banner.
  2. I’ve always wondered a bit what “Team Bis” stood for, I just noticed TODAY its “Team B (space) is Now Recruiting!” Ha the space is silent :wink:
1 Like

haha no BIS means 2 basically, so you were sorta right. Birch team 2 now recruiting.

I found it confusing too. Especially when the other Birch has ‘B team’ in the thread title. Impossible to tell which is which

Do your lads know demo suggested promotions start after this week?

1 Like

Not yet, waiting to let them know when it’s officially happening. I’m keeping an eye on who is ready to move up though. A lot of people doing great work.

Hopefully they dont leave before they move up

Looks like Monday Demo is looking to make some moves. It’s a good thing but hopefully don’t hurt any “feelings” of some people who need to move down.

1 Like

hrm, demo’s coming back, or staying and good thing i read this thread:D

There was just a comment on Facebook about how handsome I am but somewhere in amongst that Demo stated that people should move up from bis after this week.

Im getting on now to make sure its not me getting dumped

Are you drunk Robert? You okay man?

1 Like

No worries there robert, i’m sure it’s people that haven’t joined the FB group, haven’t responded to my messages on the forums, and will be totally surprised they haven’t gotten a guild reward, then they’ll come to the guild page here and whinge…

Nope. Just about!

2 Likes

Nice problem to have!!

1 Like