Birch Team Bis Now Recruiting! 10th XBOX ONE GUILD

I’ll have you know me and my one member have tons of excitement lol. Thanks for the invite but I think I’m gonna stick with mine. That being said, I might have somewhere between 1-28 spots open for you :laughing:

3 Likes

My code is ROJO

if it will go that way Bis will catch us in no time…

1 Like

i have always liked your sense of humour… anyway it is one of the requirements in Birch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :wink:

1 Like

Invite Code: Cyn0sure_OX6X

1 Like

Please invite me, FLAWLESS NERO_SIFG. I am new, and very active

1 Like

wtf???
Who are You wolf???
Magneto???
:wink:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure at this point wolf is creating multiple accounts and inviting himself :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

…and doing really well
BUMP

Join us, wolf donates more money than legally possible :wink:

1 Like

candy battle!!

Prepare to be candy CRUSHED lol

1 Like

I have a buddy that I’ve been teaching how to play, and I think he could be a great fit for your guild. He is brand-new, and has only been playing for a few days. If you wouldn’t mind a project player, I will love to send his code. I’d get him into the guild I am in, but we have all 30 slots tightly locked.

oh snap… sorry. I didn’t pay attention :frowning:

Hi im a new player but i have lots of free time and really liked the game. i would like to join if u re willing to accept an eager and quick learning player :slight_smile: ZZT DA GRUMPY my invite code if needed :smiley:

Thank you.

i play on steam by pc. and i took that code from guild page

thank you for ur help HKdirewolf

1 Like

We really need crossplay when xbox and ps4 are at the same version of the PC. Looks like only 10 people are playing on xbox :frowning: