Bearded Lady And Troop Changes

Finally, the most wrong-headed team in the zeitgeist of PvP dies with the EK re-balance.

Good nerf. Not overboard…but a nice lovetap

New events will show up shortly after changeover at:

New troop:

Modified troops:

6 Likes

lol, everyone wants famine nerf.:sweat_smile:

Not everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Additionally, Keeper’s trait is still definitively worse than Kerberos’. 50% to make a Rare vs 100% to make an Ultra? Even if the Rare in question is somewhat better synergetically.

Aaaaand lets not forget Krystenax still hits about 30% harder than any other AOE troop.
(Plus great traits and a great summon)

4 Likes

Can you not ask that all our fun cards get nerfed into banality?

3 Likes

Losing two or three points of damage (or taking a hit to its ratio) when its doing 28-30 or better and everything else is doing 20 is not what you just said.

2 Likes

To you, maybe but in reality only cards that are overpowered on defense should be nerfed. Krystenax is no powerhouse on defense so leave her alone please.

6 Likes

Yeah not really seeing what others are seeing on this one. The boogeyman is not real.

2 Likes

So far you are the only one mentioning Krystenax. Good luck with your ‘movement’.

2 Likes

Wow, what did I do …

Y’know what, fine, voice of reason leaving the room.

1 Like

First off don’t you dare nerf that shiny dragon Krystenax. Too much fun playing on offense. Hard to wipe smile off my face when playing that troop(s)

4 Likes

I am really hoping they add some sort of harder mode that promotes longer fights against tougher opponents that actually requires teams built for endurance and longer fights. I enjoy the current modes but they’re all about how quickly you can power through them. I want a truly strategic option when I have to time to play a longer match (and rewards you for that longer play time).

9 Likes

Yep that’s something some of us have been asking for. There needs to be casual,pvp,and something more hardcore.

4 Likes

Even some kind of multi-opponent match where your team has to get through multiple waves of opponents without recharging health in between rounds would be fun. It would require a completely different type of strategy and would let some currently undervalued cards shine.

4 Likes

I think that’s what some people were hoping real player vs. player would do. Actually step the game up, but for me personally real pvp is a turn-off. I do like the idea of a tougher version of pvp than we have now. Maybe one that gives a few more trophies since the matches should take a bit longer.

I like your idea too though. Something between arena and horde mode. I wish I just enjoyed arena…

2 Likes

I’m not necessarily against real PvP but it doens’t excite me, either. There’s a whole slew of problems that come along with real PvP that GoW doesn’t currently suffer from. I’d prefer more of our current PvAI with enhanced modes to break it up. Right now we really only have two types of battles: Arena and everything else.

As to Arena, I started playing that again this week and as long as you have the gold to waste on restarting until you get a team that doesn’t totally suck, it’s pretty fun. Gives a lot more souls than I remember. Still its not quite there; I’m not sure what needs to be done to fix it but it needs something.

2 Likes

You don’t have to run away just because you’re wrong, @Shimrra :wink:
(I’m just ribbing you)

No I get where you’re coming from. You like to look over all the troops and promote balance, there’s nothing wrong with that. In fact we need it. But just like these changes, they need to keep buffing while nerfing. If they weaken troops without putting something in its place, we’ll just have more of what we have now. Currently I think pvp is about as stale as I’ve ever seen it.

That’s where I’m coming from when I made my comment. They just need to do both. So your voice of reason is most welcome. Nothing wrong with a little healthy debate. Lol

2 Likes