Bear Necessities

The exclusive mythic period excludes the Event chests. (If you notice where it say it’s exclusive at, it never mentions event chests). Also, if a Kingdom with the event going doesn’t have a mythic, then there’s no mythic to pull for.

3 Likes

I would have thought that steady server performance would be a ‘bear’ necessity.

You won’t be able to pull a mythic from event chests if the kingdom has no mythic. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see any delay notifications anywhere, and it’s still on the event sheet for next week (since the week after is it’s event).

1 Like

Early nerf prediction. Do 1.5 skull damage instead of double.

Troop can be found here:

Not bad to be an UR. He especially has his major specialties against Dragons.

Cool stuff. Tells me more about the state of the game that we see this spell with a LOT of damage for only 11 mana and we all think meh… how much more damage per mana cost does this deal than (pretty much) any sing;e nuke troop more than a year old…

Powercreep is a thing. How about we buff some 200+ troops no one uses to get some more viable options and variety…

Don’t get me wrong - not calling nerf at all - this one won’t change the game much and might be fun to use at times. Just, maths…

5 Likes

I would call the spell itself comparable to Druid’s. More powerful, yes, but not as far ahead on the curve as you seem to think. The new troop is obviously situational, while Druid is more versatile; no worrying about team composition, and a Link trait for support.

That’s the nature of the beast - any game that gets updates (especially multiple updates) has to creep in power otherwise there is little incentive to hunt for the new stuff. The old stuff will get reworked then new stuff will have to be made even more powerful and the cycle continues. The bugs will remain mainly untouched as there is little monetary gain from fixing issues and so it goes.

1 Like

I would say the game is creeping out of its genre of rpg-lite match 3.

The game needs to decide if it wants to drop the lite tag. With these new troops that do many different things compared to the old troops, there just isn’t really room design wise to bring them up to line with new troops.

Can someone explain to me what the point of enraging a troop that isn’t the first troop is? I suppose this falls in line with entangling enemy troops that isn’t the first troop… just seems like a waste.

1 Like

Luckiest pull ever for me on a new Kingdom. x6 copies of King Mikhail with 100 Event Keys.

8 Likes

If the first troop dies, it’s nice to have the second one enraged?

There’s troops that get boosts from status effects, eg. boosted by number of entangled enemies. I wouldn’t be surprised if down the line we’ll get a boosted by number of enraged allies troop.

1 Like

Personally, I’ve found that entangling the second and third troop is really useful (e.g. with Bogstrider or Green Seer). The first troop often dies from skull cascades or spells, and it’s always good to have yourself covered.

I guess it’s the same with enraged, but it’s not a mechanic that I’ve played around with that much.

Current problem with an Urksa team is that they all have trait that benefit from being the 1st spot. So going all bears means just a waste of traits.

1 Like

that’s a lot of slayer. nerf incoming?

joking :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it’s a joke…
I think Slayer is such a terrible trait. Instead of using a slayer on top, put an armored guy and someone else that gives attack, creating your own slayer-of-anything

I would love if Urska would show from time to time in Urskaya so that we could progress the event.
Geez

Another worthless event. There is not one troop in urskaya that is any good. The new troop could have its uses but he is pretty fragile and dies way to easily especially for an event troop.